Official Ratsun T-shirt Ideas Thread!!

thomas i really like the rising sun rat w/ wrenches.. thats tight.. i like all the shirts bein done.. everyones design is so cool its hard to decide.. i'd like 1 of each shirt to be honest.. depending on price ofcourse, an i believe some cashola should goto the site.. this is my home away from home

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my truck pic is so photoshopped that it is nobody's ride LOL!! i took all the detail out of it that i could so it could be printed pretty clearly. but if you guys want the design changed, work on a design on your own, the more choices we have the better off we will be. couple more days to get some designs in!! everybody's stuff looks awesome, can't wait to do the voting thread to see what we come up with

ps. we can work on colors and stuff like that after we figure out what designs we want to use

^i agree^ if you make it specific, then it kinda caters to only one group, then youd have to almost have a shirt for every group to not have them left out. a general scheme is great for events and for everyone to enjoy.. imo. they are all great designs, and ppl here have some wicked talent. i like how indys has the rounded corners, incorperates it more into the shirt, instead of a "stick on" look.

I say whatever desing is picked it should be simple to keep costs down. Example have the shirts black w/ white print. As mentioned before once a design is decided on lemme know & i can talk w/ my friend & get prices. We need how many shirts each person wants & sizes. After that what he did was give each person a few days to paypal / mail in a money order...if not recieved within that time frame = no shirts. Sounds harsh but that way the site isnt payinf for shirts that'll not be sold. It HAS been done this way & it works. BTW ill settle for any design, not picky :cool:

how is a white shirt easier to wash? unless your wardrobe consists of mostly white, it's harder to wash, if you're doing it right anyway.

thomas - i really like this last one you did, like when cruzn did it before i liked it, but it was so small i thought it didn't look right as a lil chest symbol. but i think maybe a lil more marking on the D, a more obvious attempt to "scratch " it out. and i personally think this design is the best representation of what everybody is doing here. we all like datsuns, but we want to put our touch on an already good design. datsun designed a good logo back then, you guys wanted to put your touch on it so you made it ratsun.

my .02.

get a pic of somebody's that has it on the hood, or make that one's hood be the sun and i think it would make it more of a ratsun shirt than just a datsun shirt.

quick copyright "shift_rat"... ha

IF... i get the rat/gear/sun on my hood(white hood-black rat & rays w/silver gear), id be happy to see it exploited on a shirt here :D

??? rat_shiFt :)

I have mostly white shirts,(and light colored shirts) and a white cat that sheds alot of hair. Most nissan/datsun shirts were made in red/wht/blu and ezer to manufacture

Go to night club(w blk light)BLK Shirt and everybody is making fun of your Datsun shirt and you with all the lint on there

Of coarse Im only thinking of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!when I ask for a whit shirt.

personally nothing is going to happen on this shirt bussiness unless someones makes the shirts himself and just pays for it then tries to get rid of them.

just my opinion here.

But a generic shirt for all datsun owners is the best. I prefer the Rising Sun and the datsun logo. Then I will buy some othewise I will just get some Rising sun shirts on those website I listed earlier and call it good.

thomas - i really like this last one you did, like when cruzn did it before i liked it, but it was so small i thought it didn't look right as a lil chest symbol. but i think maybe a lil more marking on the D, a more obvious attempt to "scratch " it out. and i personally think this design is the best representation of what everybody is doing here. we all like datsuns, but we want to put our touch on an already good design. datsun designed a good logo back then, you guys wanted to put your touch on it so you made it ratsun.

Oh, shit. I didn't even notice that's what cruzn had already done. I saw his shirt, but I mostly looked at the rising sun part. I must have scanned over the front, because I thought the "R" was a rat head biting the corner of the datsun logo! (Which I thought was a great idea, by the way)

Sorry if I plagiarized your design, cruzn. ;)

Go to night club(w blk light)BLK Shirt and everybody is making fun of your Datsun shirt and you with all the lint on there

ok... wait wait wait... first of all... who the hell goes to clubs and stands around under the black light? what clubs even have many black lights anymore? is this whole black light in a club issue even really an issue for you banzai? hahahaha i mean c'mon, i'm 21 years old and while i'm not the average partier (got it out of my system years ago and quickly) i can't even think of any guys i know that go to clubs... HAHAHA... i'm sorry, i found this a very amusing argument...