PCD's 74 620 progress/build up

Slam most deffinatly i owe you & your wife a cruise :cool: I picked up a set of recovered Sentra seats today. Got em home & cleaned em up & got 1 in for a test fit. Theyre the same size as the 411 seats but new seat brackets will have to be made.

1263173387.jpg

1263338528.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slam most deffinatly i owe you & your wife a cruise :cool: I picked up a set of recovered Sentra seats today. Got em home & cleaned em up & got 1 in for a test fit. Theyre the same size as the 411 seats but new seat brackets will have to be made.

1263173387.jpg

1263338528.jpg

That seat is lookin good in there. I went back through the thread again and didnt see any mention of that console. Maybe I missed it. What did it come out of?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive been having trouble getting the 620 to start the last week. Removed & hand primed the fuel pump,no start. swapped on a different coil & cap,no start. replaced the HEI, no start. removed fuel pump again to hand prime carbs & i notice it's not sucking gas from the filter...SUPER ! Said f*ck it ill install the electric pump thats in the garage..........searched for 1 hour & cant find the pump...dbl.super !! Went ahead & put on the chrome block off plate & connected the 2 fuel lines & now ill have to buy another electric fuel pump. It never ends!! I swear i drove the truck 4 or 5 times last year, funny thing is everything under the hood is new & the motor has less that 1500 miles on it & yet it gives me the most issues of ALL my vehicles. I think the tweeker PO put a hex on the truck ! :angry:

2eDeYe' date='13 April 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1271199098' post='291465']

Have you cleaned the tank yet?

That was one of the 1st things i did when i got the truck. I have a chrome gas tank waiting to go in btw.......anybody have any leads on a electric fuel pump ?

i have a brand new faucet with rubber isolation around it and rubber mounts for supper quite operation.. i got it for my car but would not work with the KA its for carb apps..

if you have a set of lowering blocks laying around with u bolts i would do a trade.. or im looking for a 4 speed tranny for a 620

Ray i did think of using a 720 pump...Ill look for one next time im @ the yards.

Looks like ill be picking up a stock Datsun fuel pump from Jose tomorrow just to get it on the road.

Then i was inspired to fab a bracket for the HEI module & some velocity stacks for the SU's.

11kgn5w.jpg

448p2.jpg

ive had these stacks for years,,Ryan [in Seattle-san diego] gave them to me before he dissappeared...

2lca9t0.jpg

backing plates are 16 gauge & ill weld the stack to it...

efy12.jpg