Ratsun Bikes!

Guest DatsuNoob

:fu: I'm not that poor :lol: Although they do have a pretty decent Schwinn cruiser I wouldnt mind having. I'm getting to the age where longer lasting physical pain makes me question whether or not I wanna go Captain Insane-o on 2 wheels any more lolz. Kinda sketchy on Scwinn now since they went Chinese, the whole brand name that was once great, turned to shi-poopy :poop:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About $500 later, here's mah bike.

ratbike.jpg

Like someone here said, they ain't cheap. Not good ones.

Started with a PHAT frame, painted the rims, airbrushed & pinstriped the seat, added a hot rod headlight, and made end caps for the handlebars out of vegas poker chips.

Only thing I still want to do to this one is add gearing for the area I live in now. It's no good on hills. If I can figure out a way to run the cabling thru the frame and have it all hidden, I'll do it. I don't want any nasty cables on this thing, mess up the look.

No good bikes are not cheap mine is worth more than my truck. I have a Colnago Super nothing quite like hand crafted Columbus steel. :D It has to be well made for me I ride centuries and like a nice 50-60 miles on the weekend. Will post pics later on mobile now

If only i can get on photobucket from school. I have a 2010 Eastern Ace of Spades BMX bike. All chrome with red rims, Black spokes and a whit hub. It all holds smooth with white wall tires. S&M perfect ten bars. 10 inches tall and 30 inches wide. Animal pivitol seat and post it looks pretty legit for once

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ever take it off any sweet jumps?

ollz, "Dynamite" reference.... this is mine. hand picked every part and built it from the ground up. Laced the wheels, everything, went as light as possible without trying to spend all my money, but still managed to spend ALOT. it's lighter than alot of road bikes and I can go anywhere I want, so, very worth it..... yes, that's a carbon fiber tail section.....0514101506.jpg

crash.jpg

Sweeeeeeet jump, ollz

100_0958.jpg

I"M the hardbody :)