my son got back from Iraq a few weeks ago

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From one Iraqi Vet to another - Thank You and Welcome Home.

Any car that you can buy out and out cash is a good deal. No Payments, no bank to harass you. And its a Nissan...

I saw a lot of the guys buying the brand new VWs, Audis, and BMWs when I stationed in Germany after our tour in Iraq. Good deals, but when you forgot to mention to the dealership that you wanted to take it back Stateside when your German tour was over, you would have been better off getting a classic and bringing it home... The conversion costs were outrageous :eek:

Guy, thanks for all the nice thoughts and zerow thanks for your service in the sand box too :).

I'm not a huge Obama fan but if he brings the troops home from these desert "adventures" I'll ask the Good Lord to bless him.

My son told me today his insurance is $675 every six months.

I told him I am sure glad he is a grown man paying his own damned bills :lol:!

My son told me today his insurance is $675 every six months.

You must live in a state with really cheap insurance. Roughly $100/month is what anyone in Washington pays for basic liability on most any car.

I was glad to pay only $800/six months for a 350Z. that's cheap! My younger sister got in one accident and was stuck paying about $1200 every six months on a Mustang. (liability only)