Bandito sneaking into ratsun!

Thebandito

Wassup Ratsun Peoplz!!!!!!!!!!!

My Name is BAndito but u can call me Victor Im 17 and i just got a 1972 datsun 521 as a gift from my dad friend. Im so dam happy i like literally jumped up in the air when i saw it haha funny part was i was in the bathroom taking a leak hahahaa yeah anyways ima fix her up wit my dad who is ASE Technician he won 2004 Techinican of the year xD so yeah um anyways ill show some pics of how dirty she is she was in storage for 7 years and now shes in my drive way with no brakes >.< haha

:lol:

cant sit freaken stil!!

1972 521 original everything except the stereo xD

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0059-1.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello and welcome home, there are a lot of very knowledgeable peeps here and all are ready to help, ask all the questions u need to, but always ck the FAQ's first, u can find alot of info on here, parts, x over parts, what works and what won't , u name it, it's here, nice looking truck, and congrats, it's pretty straight, i bet she will clean up good, enjoy her and plan your attack, then do it..just my 2 cents. tom :D