holy datsun grail

tdaaj

ok i'm in alaska fow a week. had my father inlaws memorial to go to this last saterday and visit family. but i've had some free time, i fish the kenai river for silvers and then proceeded to visit the local junk yards. got some good finds, 620 tach(will be up for sale), and other parts. got to talking with the locals and was steered in the direction of an old datsun junk yard. holy crap!it was closed and all grown up, but i must have counted 30+ 521's/620's just in front! i got pictures but the wife is on strike tonight and tomarrow(its her birth day) so i'll have them up wendsday when i go back.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ted, if that is the same one i am thinking of, he is also suppossed to have 2-3 freight trucks full of parts, nos and after mrkt,620,520/521,510 parts, there was a guy on here last year trying to see if any one was interested, i contacted him and never got a response, at the time i had some one to bank roll it, now who knows..good find :D

i'll be going back out tomarrow to see if i can catch someone around. most of what i saw was rusted beyond repair on the bodies but other parts may be good.

today i went out to sewerd and took an all day glacier cruise paid by my wifes aunt for blackdatto's birthday. those 2 had a great time but i ended up chummin fish. i forgot to take my heart burn medicine last night and it did a number on my gut, plus not used to being in small 8ft sea's. still what little i did get to enjoy was AWSOME!

ok i got a but load of pictures now, but i'll have to wait till i get them home to upload them to photo bucket. i also talked to the owner today, looks like i'm going to be making a trip this next spring with a huge u-hual to get as much as i can., there will be at least 1 4x4 620, 2 521's that i've seen but i hear there are more and a 620 with a small block chevy. all bodies are pretty well shot and the kids in the nieghbor hood broke all the windows out.

• 3 weeks later...