Datsun over night swapmeet, campout and BBQ Oct 17-18

the510keeper

This is the only picture you need... Censored for internet viewing, full, high resolution, uncensored picture available on request!

JJCensored.jpg

Haha James got uber trashed and started the no-pants-dance (literally) at like 5:00. Once the sun went down, things got crazier. Poor James' ass got slapped a good number of times, and he got a few bumps and bruises from fighting with his brother and friends over how close his penis could be with them... But it was fun!!

James let a few of us drive his SR20DET 2-door, and we tried to diagnose the fuel delivery issue. I'm still thinking it's the coilpacks, James! I'll print you out a FSM testing walkthrough and we'll try to get it sorted... And if you need a new injector, I'll hook you up.. Got 4 good ones in a stock SR fuel rail, which would be easy to swap out!

IMG00355-20091018-1205.jpg

Small lineup, this is soon after we got there.

IMG00344-20091017-1738.jpg

IMG00345-20091017-1738.jpg

These are all I had off my phone, I'll unload my car tomorrow and get a few more off my camera.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The red/gray primer car in 2nd car pic was for sale for $1000 with no motor

Gray car with white door was for sale for $500

Orange car was for sale, comes with a new roof (roof on there is overlayed with fiberglass and repainted by James... Decent shape!) don't remember price

Gray car with white top and bubble flares was for sale (Vicky's car for the past 20someodd years, small trunk fire from battery short) don't remember price

White wagon for sale. Someone flew up from L.A. to test drive it before deciding he wanted something with more power than a stocker and backed out. Very clean car, runs good. James was asking $4000 for it.

White SR20DET car for sale for $20,000ish?

Gray car with red primer up on the paint stand (can kind of see it behind the SR car), nice body, minor dings on fender for sale for $500 I think?

All prices negotiable

I'm sure James will chime in when he sees this.

This is the only picture you need... Censored for internet viewing, full, high resolution, uncensored picture available on request!

Who in there right mind would want to see that in high res? :eek:

Yea and thanks for the black out. :lol:

Victory and i don't remember that naked moment at all, Jello shotters kicked in really early. I thought i kept the nudity out side. WOW, I can only possibly remember thinking at that minute "how do these things go back on" Yep go my ass handed to me as Sunday i could bearly move, but the smiles were all worth it. Sunday morning looked like a seen from animal house. As far as the 510 event it was off the hook, best time i have ever had at home other then sex. 3 venders, 20-30 cars including our own Datsuns, and lots of great Dastun heads. Once most everybody left, more folks came up, (thank you to everybody who help pick things up and put cars back) We have 7 510s for sale, the Orange 4 door is one of them. You can call me for prices and info. More nude photos on request. I think we will do this again come spring. The camp out thing works well for us drunks, and people that drove 1000 miles.

I made it up there for Day 2... or at least the winding down recovery side of this get together. Im kinda glad I didnt see anyone get raped and Im glad I didnt get raped by Big Johnson... otherwise known as "little Johnson" by those retelling the stories when I showed up....

:lol:

good times! :thumbsup:

victory - yeah you know ;)

I'm starting to think this event never happened..............

It isn't very believable without pics......

$$1,000,000,000 wont retract that you got what you asked for :blink:

and it was worse 'live'

this is one time im glad i cant see anything...its not like its already burned on the retinas.

be VERY glad no one is going to post the 'jungle thong' shots!!! :eek:

Edited by datzenmike
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have put up 8 510s for sale. Most the cars were at our home and shop at the time of the swap meet camp out. Can't find the time to make all of them show cars, so i thought it would be cool to find others that would like to make show cars or great drivers. Victory and i passed a 510 while driving the Turbo car yesterday. That was the first time that has happened in awhile. However she passed a red and muti colored 2 door here in Penn Valley area couple days ago. While driving the turbo car. Very cool to see 510s on the road, seems like the late 80s again. I'm trying to decide what car to make my next White knight. Then someone will want it. Nobody once a project anymore.