Datsun over night swapmeet, campout and BBQ Oct 17-18

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, Victory and i are hosting an All Datsun swapmeet, campout, get together, and BBQ potluck. At the BIG JOHNSONS house and shop. All weekend, many say Saturdays no good, others say Sundays no good, so now you have no excuses. No fees, also we will be doing this all weekend so bring a tent or sleeping bag and camping gear, (also kids if you wish). We have 2 acres and pletty of room. You may also want to bring some stuff to sell (free seller spots). We might even paint some lucky Brains 510 wagon. We will be BBQing, so bring something you would like to BBQ. Lets all clean house before winter sets in. Here is the catch, Johnsons house and shop is 3 hours from the bay and 1 hour from Sac. 9 hours from Portland, 8 hours from L.A. So come stay and have fun with other Datsun heads, all weekend. Or just spend the day.

Where: 21567 Margaritaville Way, Smartsville, CA. 95977

When: October 17-18 2009

Why: Do we need a reason

Contact: James Johnson AKA The510Keeper and Victory Lapp Johnson 530-575-0911

Edited by the510keeper
wrong date
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, wtf, is eveyone waiting for. We have had 1 day BBQs here and they have been off the hook:D. We have pleaty of time. Here it will be 60-80 degrees, more then likely no rain. It's all good i have a big shop and house space. Victory and i are heading up to the Oregon fun run and picnic in Sept, i will be passing out flyers. It's official the Bluebird has been sold:(. THe new owner will be getting it the first week of Sept.

Yep, wtf, is eveyone waiting for. We have had 1 day BBQs here and they have been off the hook:D. We have pleaty of time. Here it will be 60-80 degrees, more then likely no rain. It's all good i have a big shop and house space. Victory and i are heading up to the Oregon fun run and picnic in Sept, i will be passing out flyers. It's official the Bluebird has been sold:(. THe new owner will be getting it the first week of Sept.

What is the Oregon fun run you speak of?

man october is gonna be busy first jccs then this then holloween in montery lots o miles under the 610s belt but oh well she can do it im gonna try and make this it sounds like a blast and i got a lot of ish i can see at that

yo Vacaville is only like 1.5 hours to the gig, you can drive that in your sleep :P. Also you should make it out to the pizza get together, about 10 mines from the last Sac swapmeet location. Always a good turn out.

So the Oregon fun run is on the Datsun Northwest web site. Mid Sept, Usually meet in Salem, then drive to Fort hopkins park, while fokes are setting up the BBQ a group of Datsuns drive up to the top of one of Oregons highest peaks, Marys peak?. To over look the coast line. i have drivin up for this event twice always alot of fun (16 hour round trip).

Kait, you KNEW ABOUT THIS. James invited us, Chris and Rachel in PERSON a month ago!! Jeez you're so forgetful! I've just never seen the post!

I'll see about at least making it up there on Saturday night after work, partying and heading home Sunday!

Kate and Shawnican sky walker should stay over and not worry about driving home drunk. You all drink, i get your keys ha ha ha. i took my bros keys when he was drunk, he got mad and broke the window in his van. Also drinking and painting is fun ask any painter you know, thats how things get painted. If you are going to drink bring a bag to sleep in or you will be cold. :cool:

Kate and Shawnican sky walker should stay over and not worry about driving home drunk. You all drink, i get your keys ha ha ha. i took my bros keys when he was drunk, he got mad and broke the window in his van. Also drinking and painting is fun ask any painter you know, thats how things get painted. If you are going to drink bring a bag to sleep in or you will be cold. :cool:

haha. I'm staying the night. Might drink, might not. I just don't want to miss on on a bunch of you guys acting foolish! :D I'll bring a tent and a bag. :D

many of you know my ex Stacie, well it's going to take alot of $$$$$ to move her out of the house we built:eek:. THat is why the Bluebird went up for sale, along with everything else i own. We are currently time sharing the house. My new wife, Victory and I get the house Thursday night - Sunday night. Stacie gets it Monday - Thursday morning. If the market was better we might just sell and walk away, but it's taken me a long time to set up the shop and Datsun holding area. The guy who bought the Bluebird is a great guy who seems like he will be driving the shit out of it. Getting parts loaded for the Eagle Rock show right now, see some of you there.

Thank you Cody, SO the deal with drinking is, you drink, i get your keys. This is all going ot be fun, no DUIs, Bullshit, or deaths :(. There will be drinks:D, but it's always a good idea to BYOB;). There will also be food, but it is more of a potluck. We are getting the place ready for all the fun. Also you can bring parts to sale if you want. Set up a spot lets do some swapping.