Datsun over night swapmeet, campout and BBQ Oct 17-18

the510keeper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could all bring our women that would be great, if not it might turn out to be another sausage fest 2009:mellow:, but then again, Batman bringing Polish sausages that doesn't sound to bad. umm sausage good. Corona and lime also good. Kait and Victory with wet t-shirts umm great :D. So we got aleast 2 girls, whoo hoo. And by the way i got 610 parts for sale or free if you talk to me at the right time.

and kelly, awesome to hear you are going KA arent you in elk grove? i just moved out here..... need help, let me know.......

Yea, so far ive been gathering parts..

waiting for my ES bushing set, i am replacing everything pretty much....

Still trying to get ahold of trung for his damn fidanza! lol hella phone tag...ordered my HP FP just now...got my new drag link already...Mckinney tranny member and poly motor mounts...bla bla..

Still trying to find out what part numbers are exactly the tie rod ends i need...but yea i also have to get LBJ's and new tie rod ends...after that, some random stuff like fans, relays....

The only thing i am trying to find someone to do for me, is volunteer to flip my X member...Chris said he was going to do it for me, but he hasnt gotten his tank filled for his welder...and like always im impatient...lol

so things are looking great. I just have one question, are there going to be alot of people selling or buying parts. This is a swap meet and party, not just a get plowed party. And Kait, I saw you looking at Victory that girly way, watch out people it has begun. 10 days and counting.

in all seriousness most of our 510s are NOT runnning, that why the show is at out place. We get to show off all the projects. Along with 510ers, there will be relatives, friends that use to own 510s and a bunch of Datsun folks. So don't be shy. This is going to be a great time for all. Saturday and Sunday