Datsun over night swapmeet, campout and BBQ Oct 17-18

the510keeper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

Think I will be there for the day anyway since I only live down the road - save a slot for me to sell some parts I need to thin the inventory too! by the way do you have any 13 inch libre's - I need a sparetire? Thanks Steve

yep anything can happen at the Big Johnsons:D. Victory and i got filmed in Mexico at a diner spot, we turned into a dance club it was great. I'm pretty sure Kaits top coming off as is Victorys'. Did i mention a wet t-shirt contest. That will be for the folks that decide to stay and once kids are asleep. Pretty of room for vinding. We have 2 acres and alot of driveway space, 1st come 1st serve. A little over a month and counting.

hmmm hey james, if i get the dime on the road before then. i will drop of the kid at his grandmas and make it up.... i am sure jen will go too.... crossing my fingers..... this sound slike fun

steve.....

oh and i need ot send you pics.... the ol beater has come a long way... ask sean

No more Bluebird or tacoma, It is a chevy truck now, and a SR20DET 72 2 door, but the 510s for sale so i really don't want to put my name on it. We also have a 2 door under construction, and a few funny almost naked pics, What shoule i do. On another note. We should all bring what we like, even if there is alot of the same thing, it's all good. Vic and i drink mixers and Caronas. umm umm good:D

ah didnt know the tacoma was gone too....... well lets not back the chevy into any cars ahhahah..... and kelly, awesome to hear you are going KA arent you in elk grove? i just moved out here..... need help, let me know....... james, you stil need to locate me the interior trim peice above the door panel..........

Holy heavy metal Batman, that is a beast. There is a sweet stocker 610 up here, I see them from time to time. Just picked up a clean 411 granny car. and another 4 door 510, i like 510s thats why my wife married me cause i got 510s.

well you have met me a few times i was at the last 2 sac swapmeets but now the car is ready and it will be packed full of parts for sale:D

i think im gonna be bringing some polish sausages with buns and of course corona and lime!!

Edited by bonvo
Lol, so ur takin shots with me...lol...no wussin out

you two are nuts. >.< I have a feeling both of you will be plenty lubricated... yeaah fun. No, my top is NOT coming off. I am swearing a sweatshirt to protect myself. haha. :D Maybe during the day I'll wear something low cut for ya guys ;D hahahaha. I can't wait for this. super excited! woohoo.

<3