Datsun over night swapmeet, campout and BBQ Oct 17-18

the510keeper

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you want to me to bring the decent used set i have? w/glass???

Problem is that the ones I have are about as "decent" as used can get. I had a window smashed last month, so I picked up an ok spare from James, re-used mine and ended up putting a few small tears in it. I figure if I'm replacing them again, new is the way to go... Thanks, though!

Just want to keep this in the news - I am going to be at the BBQ with some parts for 510 and 620's - Most of the parts have been blasted and powder coated. Hope there is going to be a good turn out - The weather should be good. Everyone drive safe and we will see you this weekend and the BIG JOHNSON BBQ

You missed a lot of cool rides,there is tons of stuff for L-series, the powder coating stuff loooks very nice I picked up a clutch slave from him that looks nice and clean. There were some Priceless monents. I'm glad my 520 made it there and back without any major problems.

You missed a lot of cool rides,there is tons of stuff for L-series, the powder coating stuff loooks very nice I picked up a clutch slave from him that looks nice and clean. There were some Priceless monents. I'm glad my 520 made it there and back without any major problems.

damnit oh well i know for a fact ill mae it next time my car is now 100%mechanicly sound :D

It is still early - Head up to Big Johnsons BBQ Today !!!! I was there yesterday and it was a BLAST - James was at his best !!! Lot of Parts ! Lots of Good People !! Lots Of Good info talking ! Plus - I don't know how good a cook Victory is But Her Jellos Shot are Great !! See You all There -Head out NOW!!!

hey syclone...... how was the heat on the way home? lots of heat coming out the hood? i do suggest putting the maf into the fender well... colder the air, the better..... or look into "speed density" but it was kewl meeting you nice truck

I'm gonna look into that this week,kick it in the fender there is tons of room there for another motor. But ya it was kinda hot in the cab,time to call Summit and order some heat and sound insulation for it.

You ever need a hand on your ride let me know and i'll swing on by.

damnit oh well i know for a fact ill mae it next time my car is now 100%mechanicly sound :D

It's always nice to know your car is running good,I was kinda scared driving my truck there for the first time. I told my lady to keep AAA on speed dial just it case. At least it good to go now!

James, just wanted to say THANK YOU!! We all had a great time, even though it meant we had to look at your penis and ass more times than we'd like to admit! I'll post pictures up when I get home with my car (had to make a run to grab Kait some things from Phil's).

Also, James, thanks for the bin of 610 stuff. I know I don't really need any of it, but I figure since it was free, I can find a use for some of it. The rest will likely end up in the trash like you said...

Nice to meet everyone, Brian, Neil, and all the other dudes up there buying/selling/drinking! I'll see you guys at the next one!

James, just wanted to say THANK YOU!! We all had a great time, even though it meant we had to look at your penis and ass more times than we'd like to admit! I'll post pictures up when I get home with my car (had to make a run to grab Kait some things from Phil's).

Also, James, thanks for the bin of 610 stuff. I know I don't really need any of it, but I figure since it was free, I can find a use for some of it. The rest will likely end up in the trash like you said...

Nice to meet everyone, Brian, Neil, and all the other dudes up there buying/selling/drinking! I'll see you guys at the next one!

before you trash it let me look over what your not using i need basicly anything interior

Seriously james it was a great time and victory the same goes for you too! Thats for letting us stay at your house!

And sean the stock 610 tach fits perfect in my 510! I don't know if I can get the entire dash in my car though its a lot of custom fab work. Too bad its a perfect dash. Oh well. i cracked it trying to shove it between the 510 dash and the window.

I had an amazing time. Victory, James, you guys ALWAYS rock! I've never been let down when I'm at a meet with you two. And Well it was nice to have girl talk with victory since it was a HUGE sausage fest, as always :P Needless to say, much partying happened after it got dark. :D It was AWESOME to meet everyone and see some old faces. Brian, good to put a face to the name, and you're buddy Neil (AKA MY NEW FRIEND!) is amazing! I can't wait to see pictures of his wagon he's going to email me. Your son, Zack(Zach,Zac?) was adorable as sin. Hope his foot survives. I'm sure he can just used the story to impress the ladies. For those that didn't get a chance to make it, you truely missed out on an amazing time. Hopefully they can do something like this again because it was WELL worth it. I think everyone would agree.

Seriously james it was a great time and victory the same goes for you too! Thats for letting us stay at your house!

And sean the stock 610 tach fits perfect in my 510! I don't know if I can get the entire dash in my car though its a lot of custom fab work. Too bad its a perfect dash. Oh well. i cracked it trying to shove it between the 510 dash and the window.

no fucking way a stock 610 tach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not cool to tease me with