FREE bagged 521 25% completed

My bro is getting rid of his truck. I don't want to but don't have the space or time to get it together. Its free to the ratsun community. I would rather spend my time on the 59, so that and not having any space makes if FREE.

P1010073.JPG

Its on a trailer and ready to be picked up:D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bro is getting rid of his truck. I don't want to but don't have the space or time to get it together. Its free to the ratsun community. I would rather spend my time on the 59, so that and not having any space makes if FREE.

P1010073.JPG

Its on a trailer and ready to be picked up:D

All I want is the tail lights.....

25% doesn't really mean anything haha I just add it to make the add look better :) its a great project for a someone looking to bag a 521 I just don't have to space or time.

Is that one of those rare invisable tailgates?? I swear, I can see the front of the bed and the letters look just like they are hanging there!!! How did You do that???

haha it does look cool :D I thought it would be cool to graft the tail gate logo into my 1200 hood :D

Mike, the middle part of the gate is bare metal. Too bad i cant give away my 69 521...:(

If I was closer we could put them together and have a teem ratsun air bagged 521 :D

Nice photo ... that wasn't around Puget Sound?

180th in Kent :D just about to go down the hill

I'd pick it up if it still has that bench seat in it...

let me know....

Umm its around some where..... I wanted to put it in my dime but the shifter is to far back. Did you get a welder? You'll need on for this project :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.