Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why??

I busted my shoulder snowboarding and have been out of work due to it and bills have caught up sadly :(

Im going to take this chance to figure out the squeek I got going in the rear and the weird sound i get when stepping on the accelerator.

Local Jap show is coming up tho so I guess I will have to daily ensure it for that

Got the sedan with a motor in it to start up but now have to change the carb or put a rebuild kit in it due to it flooding way out. That's what I get for letting it sit so long. At least it now turns over and will crank.

Eddie

Spent 4 hours chasing down wires from everywhere so I could finally have front marker lights for the first time in 10 years. Success! Also worked on tidying up the plethora of wires under the glovebox (more accurately, in the footwell currently) that go to my two Innovate boxes (DL32 data logger and TC4 thermocoupler). There are items like the tach output goes to three devices - the ECU, the Innovate for datalogging, and the tachometer, other thingslike throttle position and MAP readings go to two devices as well, and it all adds up to a rats nest quick! It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tomorrow a new TPS arrives and I should be back on the road again tuning it.

Drove it to Ginos birthday bash we had a great time there 

then drove it back home this motor just sings at 4000 RPM and sais give me more 

top speed on the trip passing a few stupid people 101 

sang happy birthday at 510