What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After working and getting her road ready for the past 6 months, I finally went for my first ride/cruise to work tonight.

20 minutes, 2 thumbs ups and dare I say..... so far so good.. ;)

Oh and put in new fogs...

3A501A4E-801E-4C21-A28D-C72C297980C6-147

Car looks awesome macgyver!!

I can't do a damn thing to mine. We just got 10cm of snow over night. FML :(

After working and getting her road ready for the past 6 months, I finally went for my first ride/cruise to work tonight.

20 minutes, 2 thumbs ups and dare I say..... so far so good.. ;)

Oh and put in new fogs...

3A501A4E-801E-4C21-A28D-C72C297980C6-147

Whats your wheel set up? Just what I am looking for on my red 510 - your car looks to be at a similar height

As for what I have done to mine recently-

Been working on it everynight for a week - got stainless steel brake lines in - repacked and torqued my front wheel bearings - tore apart the rear passenger hub to replace those bearings- thats on hold right now while I wait for parts-  got a 5 point harness in for the passenger and going to go put the drivers in now.

Whats your wheel set up? Just what I am looking for on my red 510 - your car looks to be at a similar height

They are rota rkr's 15x8's (0) offset, I'm running 280zx struts, ground controll coilovers,(camber plates up front) on all 4 corners.. Plan on going a bit lower in the rear , have to bang in the inner fender a hair, the front height (IMO) is just about right.

Began fixing my dash pad. Cutting down the splitting volcanoes and using bondo glass fill them in. At a stopping point in deciding to either paint it or cover with some spare vinyl. Leaning towards the later, may employ the wife to do it...since she is all Martha Stewart like :)

Sounds like me, I looked at mines when I went to my buddies shop. I was going to take some pics for "pic of your dime" but shes dirty so I passed lol.

I spent twelve hours on it yesterday.  Worked all day today, figured I would rest up tonight cuz tomorrow I hope to get mos of the plumbing / wires done.  Then will just be a few odds and ends till I drive it.

I spent twelve hours on it yesterday.  Worked all day today, figured I would rest up tonight cuz tomorrow I hope to get mos of the plumbing / wires done.  Then will just be a few odds and ends till I drive it.

I need to put my head in the machine shop but getting paid every two weeks put a hold on it until then because i had to pay bills

went on a fun run with a bad 9 month old autozone alternator bought a zx internal regulated one from Napa and did the swap 

fixed the horn installed 76 280z horns and horn button 

this was all on Saturday