810!

That used to belong to the guy who started this thread!  :thumbup:

From checking first posts, the car that belonged to that person had squared headlamps. This wagon in question has round headlamps. I like this late ( round ) set up a lot better. Nice car Alchetype D. :thumbup:   I like the no bumper look. :thumbup:

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From checking first posts, the car that belonged to that person had squared headlamps. This wagon in question has round headlamps.

Yes, he changed the headlights and surrounds to the round style.   ;)

I like this late ( round ) set up a lot better. 

The round lights are the earlier cars. Later cars have square headlights.  ;)

The interior is pretty sweet the seats are so much better to look at then the disco plad ones in the sedan. Door cards and the interior bits in the trunk are nice maroon color. Someone tried to steal the car off the guys property at some point I found out it they broke ignition cylinder and removed the drive shaft. Probably the only reason they didnt get it is becasue the rear end is locked solid. Its an automatic. I dont think the engines all that great its been well used car has 250k on the odometer.

What kind of pics do you want to see from it Archetype, interior? I dont know how to do that cool engine swap stuff DTP im a newbie but ya know your more than welcome to trailer it to your place after im done with it :devil: . If it was a perfect world I would strip the sedan and revive this goon becasue its so much more going for it, but I dont have the time I only have a months window give or take then its gotta go. I didnt have to pay much for it $100 and I own him some manual labor hours its a win win for us both.

Yeah just some more shots of the around the car, interior and engine bay, if the engine still turns over shouldn't be that hard to get it to run maybe I can have another 810, automatic would be perfect for my gf or mom since they don't know how to drive manual. :lol: 

Hey I also saw this 1980 810 sedan for sale those seen to have different tail lights than the 77-79 810 sedans.

I put a wanted add up on cl and some guy emailed me saying he was thinking about selling an 810 coupe they have sweet looking tail lights on them. I dont have any keys for the goon how would I get around this to see if the car will turn over?

Take the ignition switch out of your car and put it in this one?  B)

• Like 1

^ yup or find one on eBay you would be surprised what I find for 810's

Damn dude your getting lucky a 810 coupe is must then you have all the 810 collection! It's funny how when you find an 810 more pop up out of no wish I has the extra room & money I would definitely have a bunch by now.

Also here's that 1980 810 sedan I was talking about.

E95F36CF-21C8-4D8E-8BE8-F286B0F71354-259

FF3FF14A-25CF-4074-8629-1553CBC70D2A-259

60C8FF55-56D3-47A9-BC24-DA316EB232CF-259

E2790B8C-FEE4-4615-8FF1-A89A3D998323-259

320DE859-3996-4EA3-9228-4DEC98B059E2-259

C331942E-14B7-4FB3-9339-37999606EB69-259

040590B2-96DC-4428-8296-B14470BDB1ED-259

http://www.whiteysauction.net/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=175543709

I saw it crusing down the road I was like ahh nice I see a Datsun, got a little closer ohh damn those tail lights look familiar! Punched it to get up to him lol the car is slamed so nice I dont know If i want to go so low but some lowering is in order makes mine look 4x4. The car above has a fresh 5speed swap in it now. On a side note do you know how to take off the riveted on shopping cart protectors off the wagons doors?

Nice man did you tell him to get on Ratsun?

Do you know if he is lowered on coilovers or cut springs?

No I haven't took anything off I do wanna fix the nets off the seats. I do have a ton of reading to do with the awesome service manuals I got with the 810.