810!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Ashville NC is the Humboldt County of the east coast. I wouldn't mind checking it out one day. My 500dollar car isn't parts lol so I lucked out, although from the condition it was in when I first got it, it was very close to being a parts cars, Damn Humboldt rust.

I don't know what Humboldt County is.  I've lived in Asheville all my life and watched it turn into to a wasteland of crusties, handlebar mustaches, ironic hip bastards, strip malls, "artists," etc.  I mean it was always a quirky town, but now it's a strange commodoified, artificial contruct attempting to reflect that same quirky town.  Basically, someone figured out how to make money off of it and ruined the damn thing.

Rant over.

But seriously, get it as a parts car.  You can probably cursh it for like 200 and go from there.

I saw this earlier today & figured it looked familiar, but the pinstripes threw me off. It has the same ripple in the front bumper & small dent in the hood though, so it must be the same goon. Here's a couple photos of her. I've converted to rounds with HID's, put a 5spd in, and a few other things since I picked it up.

wagonrear.jpg

18installed.jpg

imag0209mb.jpg

GOOOOOOOOORGEOUS! LOVE THAT!