You mite be a ratsun/datsun owner if....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

especially when 8 quarts starts pouring out of the tail of the tranny! and then later you need to crawl under there to tighten cross member bolts. :D Talk about a bloody vagina :lol:

Good Times.....:cool:

haha i had to lay in the oil puddle doin mine, lol that hoodie was fuckin nasty :blink:

especially when 8 quarts starts pouring out of the tail of the tranny! and then later you need to crawl under there to tighten cross member bolts. :D Talk about a bloody vagina :lol:

Good Times.....:cool:

my truck does not like goin above 40, theres no rubber left in the carrier brearing, i tried stickin some card board in there but it still vibrates.. gonna hit that fuckin with a roll of duct tape an see what happens, i gotta make canby damnit

haha i had to lay in the oil puddle doin mine, lol that hoodie was fuckin nasty :blink:

Good Shit! :D

my truck does not like goin above 40, theres no rubber left in the carrier brearing, i tried stickin some card board in there but it still vibrates.. gonna hit that fuckin with a roll of duct tape an see what happens, i gotta make canby damnit

Yeah I need to get a single drive line for my truck. Maybe thats the noise I'm hearing on the freeway.....?

You might be a Datsun owner if...

everytime you hit a bump you have to apply a little pressure to the brakes to get your out of balance front tires to stop wobblin back and forth.

you look under your truck and find the ORIGINAL bias ply spare tire still there and holding air after 38 years! Then you think to yourself, I wonder if anyone on Ratsun has 3 more of these babies so I can pimp it to Camby!!

You might be a Datsun owner if...

everytime you hit a bump you have to apply a little pressure to the brakes to get your out of balance front tires to stop wobblin back and forth.

you look under your truck and find the ORIGINAL bias ply spare tire still there and holding air after 38 years! Then you think to yourself, I wonder if anyone on Ratsun has 3 more of these babies so I can pimp it to Camby!!

^ HAHA, i drove 500 miles on that spare from TN to SC.

011.jpg

Haha, I still have mine. It looks rough as hell and I have really been hoping it wouldn't need to be used.

You mite be a ratsun/datsun owner if....

your engine compartment is not the same color as the exterior of your datsun

or

you have differant exterior color of parts used from other datsuns.