• VFR800

• sedition88

• Jayden71

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hot-in-leather.jpg

Whoa!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this Jessica Alba?

jessica_alba_in_british_gq_august_2007-6.jpg

jessica_alba_178.jpg

It is!!! No one smiles like her. Absolutely, ... the best.

originaltk5.jpg

Remember Dark Angel back about 10 years ago? http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7333/originaltk5.jpg

I told my wife that if Jessica Alba drove up to our door on her motorcycle and said "Hey, Mike.... you coming?" that that, would be the only reason I would leave her.

Edited by datzenmike

post-7336-1155599200389961807.jpg&w=500&h=752

What does she think she's tightening with a crescent wrench that big on a VW intake plenum? :confused:

They couldnt even use real grease, oil and years of built up dirt do to leaks to smother on her ass? it just looks like someone smeared eye liner all over her ass!

I'm thoroughly disappointed in that photo....

edit: Also notice how clean her hands are? how the fuck can you work on a car, get your ass covered in eye liner and still have clean hands? also if you going to have even somewhat of a photoshoot look to your pics atleast clean the fucking car!! I could build a sand castle with how much dirt i can see.

Also WTF is she doing with a mexican socket set ontop of a intake plenum that has NO BOLTS, NUTS OR FITTINGS on it???

Edited by hoov100
What does she think she's tightening with a crescent wrench that big on a VW intake plenum? :confused:

They couldnt even use real grease, oil and years of built up dirt do to leaks to smother on her ass? it just looks like someone smeared eye liner all over her ass!

I'm thoroughly disappointed in that photo....

edit: Also notice how clean her hands are? how the fuck can you work on a car, get your ass covered in eye liner and still have clean hands? also if you going to have even somewhat of a photoshoot look to your pics atleast clean the fucking car!! I could build a sand castle with how much dirt i can see.

Also WTF is she doing with a mexican socket set ontop of a intake plenum that has NO BOLTS, NUTS OR FITTINGS on it???

....so where the heck's the VW in this pic????? I'm not seeing it!

Sorry about the eyeliner....I was wearing it just before this shoot...somehow it got rubbed off. :)

I prefer she have clean hands when she's working the lube dispenser!!! :lol: I'm not disappointed in the pic....her finest asset is present and accounted for.

If you owned that cresent wrench....that would be as close as you'd get to her having your tool in her hand!!:lol:

Just having fun! I'm not really a fan of her face...or the VW.....but that's not where my eye's spend their time anyway! :D

Sorry about the eyeliner....I was wearing it just before this shoot...somehow it got rubbed off. :)

.....her finest asset is present and accounted for.

If you owned that cresent wrench....that would be as close as you'd get to her having your tool in her hand!!:lol:

.....but that's not where my eye's spend their time anyway! :D

Mike! You are such an ass...................................................... man. :D