my daily driver project soon to be show truck

How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol

• looks great beings your no bodyman
    • Looks like doo doo take it to a body shop

:)

i dont worry about my wife beeting the hell outta the datsunstien monster cause its is rusty as hell and beat to hell anyways but she does replace everything she damages. as far as psycho goes have you looked at yourself in your avitar? on another note about body filled non rusted 620's i dont have to worry about that either cause my wife bought me a pristene 79 king cab that she will not beat on and has no body filler what so ever and only one rusty spot thats gunna get cut and a patch panel made that is about the size of a 50 cent piece. so she can beat on my old blue king cab and my junker that she bought as much as she wants:fu:. and not hateing not at all but whats good for the goose is good for the gander.:lol:

and you have been the one giving her hell on everything she post and yet you say your wife is so beautifull and supports your datsun hobby but yet she isnt a member on the forum and there isnt a picture of her on here..... just saying you need to point ya finger at yourself bfore ya point it at others

1 my avtar happens to be my halloween costume .

2 way to go on finding such a great datsun

3 I would not have said nothing about your wife if you did not come to ratsun to whine about it

4 when I was giving her hell about it , it was in a joking kind of way

5 my wife is honestly a beautiful lady , but I will let you be the judge of that

6sxvnc.jpg

6 she does not own a Datsun there for there is no reason for her to be a member

7 is there any thing else you would like to talk about ???????

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Kool. Looks like a Gaylord cover i had on my HB back in the day.

Yeah it is a gaylord, I found it on craigslist under barter and the guy wanted a tool box for his truck. I asked a friend of mine if he had a tool box and he did so now I have a free bed cover :lol:

Good deal Daniel. Man, that thing looks good. I like that way better than the clothe covers like mine. I've been looking around here with no luck.

Well the closest that me and dat620 could figure out was the Tonneau for a 89- around 94 toyota . You can still buy them new you just have to ask for that year range. I think the cover is a little wide maybe an inch or a inch and a quarter, I think I will narrow it to where it fits firm . As far as front to back it fits perfect.... I am super happy with it

Slam - That hard cover kicks ass! I need one for the MX520.

I'm sure it will help your top speed! :D

That 620 is starting to look pretty darn good! Keep up the hard work.

Bob3

Slam - That hard cover kicks ass! I need one for the MX520.

I'm sure it will help your top speed! :D

That 620 is starting to look pretty darn good! Keep up the hard work.

Bob3

Thanks Bob, I am going to trim the edges a little bit tomorrow with a jig saw. Ha ha my truck is to low for top speeds, when I am done I am planning on having one of the best looking 620s for its class. We will see :blink: