1. 1. How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol

• looks great beings your no bodyman
    • Looks like doo doo take it to a body shop

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New seats look good and a good fit. I see you used your old fender on the drivers side and put the new one up for sale. Why? Just wondering.

That fender on the driver side is off of another truck . The passenger side fender is after market and I just don't have that magic touch to make it look right so I got a factory fender for the passenger side to ............

That fender on the driver side is off of another truck . The passenger side fender is after market and I just don't have that magic touch to make it look right so I got a factory fender for the passenger side to ............

Yeah, I know what ya mean about those aftermarket one's. I put a set on my daily driver and on my blue project 620. Some fit better than others. About two years difference in the time they were bought. My daily driver one's were a b*tch to get to fit, but my project truck's went on pretty good, just had to waller out a few holes.

Lookin good Daniel. I see you only got the one hook shaved off, what's up? You doing one a week? :D

Well to be honest when I shaved that 1 hook it was after I was done working on it for the day ............. I just could not resist I had to shave at least start to shave them so I was happy with one :lol: I will keep yall updated

Well I am transporting my 620 to my house within a week , it is at my mother in laws house at this time . I have only been able to work on it on Sundays , but when I get it home I will work on it every day :lol: . I started a new pole on my build so please vote on it and be honest if it looks bad please vote that way . Thanks for looking

i just learned that a chisel and hammer work great on those bed hooks nice and clean i didnt evan have to use a grinder on the 2 spot welded part but did on the lip part....so i wacked the hook with a rubber mallet til it broke loose then chiseled the 2 welds off and cleaned up the lip weld with grinder....very easy and the fastest way ive ever done it...give it a try.....oh ya i voted

i just learned that a chisel and hammer work great on those bed hooks nice and clean i didnt evan have to use a grinder on the 2 spot welded part but did on the lip part....so i wacked the hook with a rubber mallet til it broke loose then chiseled the 2 welds off and cleaned up the lip weld with grinder....very easy and the fastest way ive ever done it...give it a try.....oh ya i voted

Cool I am going to have to try that hook trick and thanks to every body for voting :lol: