my daily driver project soon to be show truck

How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol

• looks great beings your no bodyman
    • Looks like doo doo take it to a body shop

glad to hear you got it finally fixed,

when are we ever going to see pic's of your truck ????

or do you really have a datsun. jk

now get sum pic's and post them up on this thread, not the other ones.. not kidding now..

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel, Glad to hear that you got your wiring straightened out and for a fair price. You mentioned a possible bad signal switch in a PM. Signal switches are reasonably common items to go bad, yet not get noticed from the drivers seat. The symptom for most when they go bad--you will lose all lights to one rear corner when the that signal is on and the brakes are applied. The front signal and the dash signal look normal. Get somebody to step on your brakes and do the signals while you watch them.

Ohhh, And thanks for bringing this back to your trucks project thread. You will find that it is actually easier this way too, because all your history/info stays in one spot. For sale and wanted threads kind of need separated into there appropriate spots though, but could certainly be mentioned as an update into your project thread.:D

glad to hear you got it finally fixed,

when are we ever going to see pic's of your truck ????

or do you really have a datsun. jk

now get sum pic's and post them up on this thread, not the other ones.. not kidding now..

I dont no how to do the pics my sexy wife does that for me so when she gets here they will be posted

Daniel, Glad to hear that you got your wiring straightened out and for a fair price. You mentioned a possible bad signal switch in a PM. Signal switches are reasonably common items to go bad, yet not get noticed from the drivers seat. The symptom for most when they go bad--you will lose all lights to one rear corner when the that signal is on and the brakes are applied. The front signal and the dash signal look normal. Get somebody to step on your brakes and do the signals while you watch them.

Ohhh, And thanks for bringing this back to your trucks project thread. You will find that it is actually easier this way too, because all your history/info stays in one spot. For sale and wanted threads kind of need separated into there appropriate spots though, but could certainly be mentioned as an update into your project thread.:D

my signal switch is fine the Latino guy was just trying to butt rape me with no KY jelly and yeah i will just update this thread on my truck unless it is somthing that needs to be in a different thread thanks yall

hey i got a set of bucket seats in my truck that look like turds lol. I am wanting to see if you guys can post pics of your 620 sc with bucket and let me know what the buckets are out of so i can figure out what set of buckets i want to put in my 620 thanks guys Daniel

I dont no how to do the pics my sexy wife does that for me so when she gets here they will be posted

has your sexy wife got home yet, I'm wanting to see ur DaTsUn... :D

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1441

this is what i am working with

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1449

the wiring when i first got it

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1445

and after i played with it looks a little better

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1447

after the pros it looks stock again they did a wonderful job

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1442

i got my steering column plastics thanks a lot Rodney aka oldsklmini

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1450

got to do some detailing on the engine but that air cleaner looks good thanks Tom aka dat620

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1448

yay its a automatic I drive a semi every day I love my automatic

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1443

full 2" exhaust with a glass pack

picture.php?albumid=315&pictureid=1444

brand new tires they will do until I put my z-71 wheels on thanks again tom aka dat620

so what do you think ?

Edited by slam_dat_sun
  • 2 months later...

wiring looks alot better...looks like you cleaned up some of the rats nest...I hate it when people make their own wiring/fuse panels, but don't bother to wrap the wiring together in a harness, or use lots of wires twisted together with duct tape or electrical tape wrapped around it, or when they use tons of butt connectors and scotchloks...

well a 15 year old wiring tech did all that wonderful wiring work lol he should have just left it alone . But I got the work done buy a true wiring tech guy and I will say that he is amazing at what he does . I am picking up all my front end parts to day and I might have it all put together by next week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well after the wreck things are going real slow , but I have all my parts to rebuild

nice ass shot

200909260008.jpg

I am hot and grumpy lol

200909260010.jpg

another nice ass shot lmao

200909260045.jpg

pealing the old metal away

200909260060.jpg

And now the front end is completely stripped and ready for the rebuild yay

200909260071.jpg

So now who is going to come over and help me rebuild lol

here I am fitting a fender that I got from dat620 Thanks Tom and also getting my center cap work

21eqp07.jpg

just checking out my body lines and yeah they look good :lol: zsnxp4.jpg

here I am massaging the drivers side fender for a perfect fit just had to tweek it a little bit , I got it from ztrain as well thanks again bill

n12tsn.jpg

looks oh so sweet and I must say my wife is a great photographer

2a0fjgm.jpg

more to come later :lol: