my daily driver project soon to be show truck

How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How does my work look , I am not a bodyman lol

• looks great beings your no bodyman
    • Looks like doo doo take it to a body shop

have you figured out how your going to notch that bitch yet? You should message datsun-freak he made my notches they are custom for the truck and there is a hole through one for all your wires. they are made to lay frame on up to 18inch rims. Pics of em on my project thread. He will give you a decent deal on some probably if he isnt too busy.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what she will look like when finished and I revealed her name to Ed so he could incorporate it in to the rendering. Thanks Ed

118efpx.jpg

The reason for the name is because it is going to be either pearl cream or pearl white and orange shurbert pearl. Ofcourse it is a mini so you get the picture and I love Mini Pearl off Hee Haw :D .

• 2 weeks later...

Slam looks great when I shave doors at work I back it with copper and tap it with a body hammer go slow and take your time . The copper sucks heat up sow warpage is to a minimum and if you bleed through the copper wont stick and slow is better. I dont have a garage but when winter is over I want shave my green truck. Hope you find a job good luck.

Slam looks great when I shave doors at work I back it with copper and tap it with a body hammer go slow and take your time . The copper sucks heat up sow warpage is to a minimum and if you bleed through the copper wont stick and slow is better. I dont have a garage but when winter is over I want shave my green truck. Hope you find a job good luck.

Hey dude thanks for the info, I don't want to warp my metal. I will give this a try and I can't wait to see your shaved progress :D

Daniel, I wish the economy would get better and jobs would become more plentiful so you can get this bad boy going. It's gonna look awesome, good luck with the job situation.

Rusty I can't wait until this world treats me better, you have seen how I work on my truck when the money is there. There are dreamers and there are doers, you are a doer and I am to, just at this time I am a dreamer. But I know every dog has his day, guess what I am over due for my day, but it is coming :cool: