i dont know what to do

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pour yourself into doing what you love and forget about her (easier said than done, I know, but time...). Like Figbuck said, they're like buses... another one always comes along. Oh, and do yourself a favor - find a rich one (if the first bus is coach, wait for one that's all VIP-like). That way you might find yourself into the land of part-time jobs and full-time hobbies...

Enjoy your free time and look at it as an opportunity to do whatever you want without anybody else's agenda getting in the way.

MY woman left me 3 weeks ago.

I dont miss abeat. She verbally abused me all the time.

WHERE YOU AT?

WHO YOU WITH?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.?

HOW COME YOU DONT BUY ME FLOWERS?

choke the chicken and youll loose enough interest in sex to have some will power and control.

As you get older youll relize. Why was I being a slave to women.

Too true Hainz!

These are indeed strange times.

So play your guitar, get a gig, get a car, get a house and get a life. Chicks are like the bus, another one comes along every twenty minutes.

I have been single by choice for almost 6 years. Meaning no long term girlfriend. In that six years I have done what I want to, made and kept some amazing friends, never missed a great opportunity I didn't want to and overall really enjoyed MY life!

Get your own life is my advice! One where your happiness and sense of stability is not dependent upon someone else and their affections..

if you can get your money back, use it and blow it at strip joint

Even if you don't get your money back. The jiggly bars are mighty therapeutic!

It sucks, Bonvo, but such is the young lives we lead! Girls around our age don't quite know what they want yet. Ditch the ring, and use the money. I went through something similar a few years ago, and I got into cars and video games with the guys. Don't dwell, because it won't fix things. And my only suggestion is don't try to find out why, or try to change who you are. If it wasn't working THEN, it won't work NOW.

Fix your car, then road trip it up to Sacramento, and we'll hit a bar or two!

wtf bonvo r u still crying over this lol j/k you haven't replied to any of our advise.....+ are you okay man????????? please reply so that I / we know you hanging in their also if you want to get away for awhile you are more than welcome to come up and hang in Washington ill put you up. I know it can be hard sometimes.......

my dad told me this when i was young ...........

if you love something let it go if it doesn't come back hunt it down and kill it :lol:the last line realy is " It wasnt ment to be

wtf bonvo r u still crying over this lol j/k you haven't replied to any of our advise.....+ are you okay man????????? please reply so that I / we know you hanging in their also if you want to get away for awhile you are more than welcome to come up and hang in Washington ill put you up. I know it can be hard sometimes.......

my dad told me this when i was young ...........

if you love something let it go if it doesn't come back hunt it down and kill it :lol:the last line realy is " It wasnt ment to be

im alright thanks for the advice guys sorry i havent replied ive been keeping myself busy to try not to think about it the datto now has some shiny suspenssion parts :P im gonna post some pics in my project thread

i think im gonna try and sell the ring on cl :D

MY woman left me 3 weeks ago.

I dont miss abeat. She verbally abused me all the time.

WHERE YOU AT?

WHO YOU WITH?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.?

HOW COME YOU DONT BUY ME FLOWERS?

choke the chicken and youll loose enough interest in sex to have some will power and control.

As you get older youll relize. Why was I being a slave to women.

Yeah what Hainz said! Don't get pinched in the 'vagina vice-grips'.

Good to 'see' you bonvo. Do keep in touch. Oh yeah, cl ad.... nice touch.

Edited by datzenmike

Thats good to hear ....... .ucking .um .umpsters

Take a taxi and buy shots for the house with the ring money.

The headache will only last a day, instead of years.

Reading this over it looks like the Ol' Rat has been burnt to many times.

I am happy now ...... kinda, I love my women even though shes bitchy these days. Been a long hard winter. And she has good reasons for her mood.

Thank God I'm on good drugs now from surgery on the shoulder.

Yes dear, yes dear .... yes, ah huh .... I know what you mean .....

Play the field man.

:D:fu::D

Yeah what Hainz said! Don't get pinched in the 'vagina vice-grips'.

Good to 'see' you bonvo. Do keep in touch. Oh yeah, cl ad.... nice touch.

ya man the vagina vice grips are a bitch lol, i got a few friends who cant seem to help but to get caught everytime.. i keep warning em but they dont listen lol..

me an bonvo been talkin on msn thats why i havent posted here..

I wish my little soul vampire of 22 years would split. I'm sick of poking the same scooch I was poking when "Welcome to the Jungle" was a new release. I swear she's got an expiration date of "Best before July 1991" stamped above her ass crack.

suicide.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that has got to be the funniest shit i've heard in a while dude.. cold blooded, but funny as hell!!!! the thought of pokin the same thing for the rest of my life makes me ill almost.. i mean shit im almost 24, i dont feel ready for that.. but this day in age shit doesnt last long anyway so we'll see lol..

You guys make me laugh! Yeah, there ain;t no law that says that you have to have a wife or girlfriend. I did a couple of four or five year stretches living by myself. I liked being able to to what ever I wanted. I logged some serious motorcycle miles, did track days and other demented hooliganism. Sometimes in your life the "Four Fs" are in effect.

Find'em

Feel'em

Fuck'em

Forget'em

I wish my little soul vampire of 22 years would split. I'm sick of poking the same scooch I was poking when "Welcome to the Jungle" was a new release. I swear she's got an expiration date of "Best before July 1991" stamped above her ass crack.

suicide.gif

that made me damn near piss my pants thanks man i needed that

I usually go chase her sister or freinds when a bitch walks from me ....:D

Same breed , same flavor ;) .. different styles ....

"OMG Sharon , i cant believe you left him , he is sooooo HOT in bed"

But seriously , i think you have all the advise need ...

Stay strong ...

naw, use it on datto parts :D

I was just thinking the very same thing...

Dude, I understand your plight. I was seeing this girl after high school. Great to be with, nice personality, but things happened. I swore off relationships for as long as it took.

I met the next gal (now my wife) less than 2 months later. Things happen for a reason. Haven't even heard from the other girl in 11 years...

Regroup yourself, your thoughts and your priorities. Your well being and your car should now be at the top of your list. The rest is water under the bridge.

ROAD TRIP! down hwy 1. come pick up the wheels i got for ya!

Find a older Rich older divorce woman!!!!!!!!40+ There are ready to go all the time(in hteir PRIME) and have there own house,Dont care what kind of car you drive!!!!!!!

mine lets me work on the 510 in her garage :fu:

I swear she's got an expiration date of "Best before July 1991" stamped above her ass crack.

good thing i got some before it expired ;)