Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics tina :thumbup:

Are we like an item now? You gave me your bre 510 medillaion. So we must be going steady now right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

was wondering if anyone has or knows anyone that's selling an L20 or KA motor...Blew mine, couldnt make it out to this months meet..The family and I were looking forward to it to...Ahhhh...sucks..

I usually drive my Datsun, but I came in my Chevrolet a couple of months ago and still had a good time without the Datto...

BTW, it does suck that your motor let go :(

was wondering if anyone has or knows anyone that's selling an L20 or KA motor...Blew mine, couldnt make it out to this months meet..The family and I were looking forward to it to...Ahhhh...sucks..

Dude I live like 3 houses from you ,(pat with the blue 510) you could have asked me. ill ask around if u still need one. when is the next meet? Its difficult 4 me to go sometimes cuz i work in SD during the week and weekends r 4 the family.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys this coming weekend is looking good it is supposed to be great weather and I have worked it out with the property management and all we might have to do is just sign a one time list stating that you are there for the Datsun Group Meet. They were cool about it and they were responsive to working with us so we didnt have to get event insurance. I told them we are just a bunch of weirdos who like Datsun's. So lets get it going and get out there and have a good time. I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday June 19th at 5PM @ Portillo's. :baby: Hey John are you gonna make it? Roll Call!!!!

Well guys this coming weekend is looking good it is supposed to be great weather and I have worked it out with the property management and all we might have to do is just sign a one time list stating that you are there for the Datsun Group Meet. They were cool about it and they were responsive to working with us so we didnt have to get event insurance. I told them we are just a bunch of weirdos who like Datsun's. So lets get it going and get out there and have a good time. I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday June 19th at 5PM @ Portillo's. :baby: Hey John are you gonna make it? Roll Call!!!!

I will be there x2

i will be there for a quick hello and a goodbye. I got Iron Maiden tickets that cannot go to waste. i would understand if it were "flock of seagulls", i'd be getting a verbal beat down, but this is MAIDEN!!

Iron Maiden over Datsuns??? Where are your priorities?

i will be there for a quick hello and a goodbye. I got Iron Maiden tickets that cannot go to waste. i would understand if it were "flock of seagulls", i'd be getting a verbal beat down, but this is MAIDEN!!

I guess we understand...

who want to go to the inland impire clssic datsun jdm meet and car show in caravan i be there between 3pm and 3:30pm at 794 N Brookhurst St Anaheim, CA 92801-3833 we can go cruising on 91 fwy or we can go on 60 fwy. we can all deside when we met at carl's jr here is my phone 714 two nine 3 nine 8 91 hope to seen some datto thanks and i know is a short notice