fixing up

another 510 for a guy named John who recently bought a 510 and he says he has always liked them but never actually bought one. this one was bought from paolo. its going to be painted like a BRE car but the blue one. so right now we have just primed the engine bay and is going to be painted tomorow if the weather doesnt get too bad. so heres some pics.

71_Datsun_BRE_510_DV_05_Amelia_01.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

dont worry the front valance isnt body worked ;)

IMG_0574.jpg

hahahahaha

IMG_0576.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed so hard when I got to the pic with frank!! hahahahah

P.S about time!!! I have been waiting for this thread for a week!!!! I guess now that your a working man you don't have time for the board!!

P.S about time!!! I have been waiting for this thread for a week!!!! I guess now that your a working man you don't have time for the board!!

ive been working like at least 10 hour days and on my days off im still working on this thing but i cant wait to see the paint on it :D

Dam that engine bay turned out nice!!!!

ive been working like at least 10 hour days and on my days off im still working on this thing but i cant wait to see the paint on it :D

10 hours? thats good, you need some cash to get that front suspension in order :D O and pay your friend ship fee :D its getting close to the end of the month :D

sure is
....Ya know when I did the truck bed liner, I thought about doing the under hood...wondered at the time how it would look and also how it would hold up........I am a big fan of that stuff and will be interested to see how well it does under the hood in the heat....