Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to run the brakes... I dont even plan to 5 lug swap as I dont see a benefit. Though, if I did I would have to run Watanabe Crowns... best classic 5 lug rims (IMHO)

I dont see the point either... But its gonna be easier to match my rear axle plan, both with bolt pattern, and with offset, of using Z31 5 lug hubs on my S130 struts.

I also believe, once you can use Z31 brakes, Z32 bolt straight on...

Oh well then that makes sense. Maybe I read incorrectly, but I thought Z31 stuff didnt bolt up to S130 stuff. Maybe Im think Z32... off to go do some more reading. 

Z31 hubs fit on S130 spindles, but needs modification to the rear seal. Offset changes so you cant run as negative of offset wheels too. You then need to run an adapter to use Z31 calipers.

Z31 calipers to Z32 (NA not TT) calipers, is done buy using the Z32 rotor, and a .17" spacer to center the caliper over the rotor. I figure, if you are making adapters for the Z31 calipers, might as well go straight to Z32 calipers.

Yeah I just reread the threads I had bookmarked. I agree with the Z32 statement and plan to run those at some point, but redrilled to 4 lug. Honestly, a portion of why I like them is they look so nice, but with my future wheel choice, you will never be able to see them (first world problems lol). 

I dont think its for sale, its in the parking lot where they store cars before they hit the yard.

did you go and check it out? its freaking clean right>? i bet if you nag the person in charge inside you might be able to get the whole thing

It is clean. Don't hurt to ask, but I doubt they will sell it. That big yard next to used tire king has at least 10 roadsters all lined up I saw one day , I asked if they would sell any and they told me they would make more money putting them in the yard. WTF ! I find that hard t belive

Z31 hubs fit on S130 spindles, but needs modification to the rear seal. Offset changes so you cant run as negative of offset wheels too. You then need to run an adapter to use Z31 calipers.

Z31 calipers to Z32 (NA not TT) calipers, is done buy using the Z32 rotor, and a .17" spacer to center the caliper over the rotor. I figure, if you are making adapters for the Z31 calipers, might as well go straight to Z32 calipers.

I'll be watching this. I've got some Z32 brake parts already. There is no difference in calipers between NA and TT at least on the Z32. Only difference is the 89 are 26mm and later are 30mm. They came in both aluminum and cast iron.

I'll be watching this. I've got some Z32 brake parts already. There is no difference in calipers between NA and TT at least on the Z32. Only difference is the 89 are 26mm and later are 30mm. They came in both aluminum and cast iron.

Thanks for that.

Considering I dont have any formal plans on the ETA of my rear axle. Im not sure when this would happen either.

Thanks for that.

Considering I dont have any formal plans on the ETA of my rear axle. Im not sure when this would happen either.

In the back of my mind I've been trying to come up with an option for the rear axle too. I saw that Mazda axle swap. I was trying to figure out a way I could shorten it myself. If there was a way, it would bring the cost down even more.. then you would just have to pay to have the axles shortened and splined.

In the back of my mind I've been trying to come up with an option for the rear axle too. I saw that Mazda axle swap. I was trying to figure out a way I could shorten it myself. If there was a way, it would bring the cost down even more.. then you would just have to pay to have the axles shortened and splined.

Volvo 240. Redrill to 5x114.3. Dont shorten. Z31 hubs. Matching offset all around

I need some parts for a 90 nissan axxess. If someone could find one with the parts I need I would pay you for the parts plus shipping. There seem to be allot up there in the north west but there are none near where i live. There should be one at the North Portland pick n pull so if anyone is going there soon please let me know.

Thanks

Arlington Wa pick-n-pull car is listed as 80 but obviously not....Must have been owned buy house painter cuz every panel,,inside and out was cover with paint..4speed car and trans and pedal box was still in car still in car..

fat510059.jpg

fat510061.jpg

Home built ladder rack ,,,, of science

fat510060.jpg