my new 72!

sdsurf

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Towed the ole girl home and was getting thumbs up all over the place. Had a nice surprise when I picked her up at the in-laws. My father-in-law had his detail guy style her out unbeknownst to me. SHe looks good!!! I think I need to get a name going for her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

man that sux dude. i am willing to buy from you so i will have 2- 521's at my house. i am anxious to drive another 521. been wanting to do so since 1988 when i got rid of my 1st low rider(juiced of course)521. but like pcd said if you are willing to take payments. i really like that color. my 1st 521 was that color until me and a few compadres decided to paint red/white like a candy cane even the tires.. bad idea looked like crap so we sprayed it in gray primer

• 3 months later...

I need to get rid of the 521.

This truck is incredibly straight, great interior and rebuilt L20b. I don't have time or space anymore for it. It runs but recently is not idling at all. Also needs alignment and one wheel cylinder replaced. I have done a ton of work on this truck but finances, family and time force the sale. The history is here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/9196-my-new-72/

I am getting rid of everything Datsun so there are a TON of extra goodies including but not limited to:

Two extra transmissions

Stock wheels with hub caps

radios

washer bags

rear glss and gasket

much much more

$2500 OBO

in Carlsbad, CA 760 815 6164

Current title and registration

All pics in the Ratsun link above.

New home indeed! I'll be picking her up tomorrow biggrin.gif I'm a long time Datsun nut ever since my first 510 in college. I've mostly owned roadsters since then and plan on keeping the exterior stock but upgrading to a 5 speed and using some parts that came with my son's 510 racer. he's dropping in a sr20DET so I get his full race Peanut head,($1000 dollars of portwork and triple angled valves) Tubular headers and a single side draft Intake manifold. I'll most likely use a 40mm Mikuni side draft since gas is gonna get expensive soon. Also plan on a front disk conversion soon and a fresh paint job. (dont' worry keeping with original paint code) P.S. any of you guys know if my spare 2000 roadster 5 speed with a 280zx bell housing will be the right length? rather use that than my Son's spare 200sx dogleg 5 speed.