Datsun security ideas

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That shotgun looks like my favorite Jackhammer shotgun... http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh10-e.htm

jackhammer.jpg

lol @ http://world.guns.ru/ I have spent WAY more time then one should just browsing that site on boring days. Especially the sniper rifle list :-).

The 20mm NTW-20 looks like a whole bunch of fun. :lol:

just drive an uglier car with out a stereo in it.

Agreed. In addition to theft, I don't want to battle with the insurance company if I fix my old ride up that much. $2k paint job ... not a chance. People hit cars and drive off without a word all the time. Better add on-board video cameras to the list.

• 2 weeks later...

On a more serious note, I read on the web about replacing the locks with those round style key locks. This would avoid the issue of someone taking a screwdriver and just popping the locks out.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember whether I read it here or on yahoo forum or elsewhere.

I will see if I can find some further information on the locks I am talking about.

This is my combo. (even if people know, it would still be hard to get through it all, lol)

1) Just shave all the handles and locks off completely, that's what I do. (that slows them down, since it's now locked electronic/mech)

2) Full blown alarm.

3) Extra starter & ignition, kills.

4) 2 manual line locks for the front and rear brakes. (really slows them down from pushing or towing it)

5) Removeable steering wheel.

6) Do your best to park in good areas.

Even with all this, it's still not impossible, but it helps, lol.