Stolen yota in Seattle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be mine :mad:

ya some MF-ER stole my truck tonight between 2pm and 7:30pm from downtown seattle. near club motor

1981 toyota 4x4 longbed

22r w/home made ghetto block off plates

offenhauser intake

weber 32/36 with no choke linkage

blue plug wires n breather

home made locked stock fan

saturn alt

doug thorely tri-y

4 speed, coating is ripped on the shifter

33x12.5's BFG A/T on chrome 15x10 rims

4in round led's for tail lights

home made front bumper with stock blinker housings

police siren under hood

crack on pass side of hood

lots of dents

rear bumper recessed under bed

cb

cd player

SR5 gauge cluster painted bright blue

bench seat

crappy skull n cross bones on REALLY dented hood (my lucky hood *sniff*)

slider rear window

1 plastic mirror on drivers door

wierd textured paint

black plastic bed box that sits in the bed not on the rails

34/12/15 on white wagon wheel in bed for spare

stuff in box

odd weber carb with some kinda shield welded on the top

come-a-long

rusty old hi-lift jack

lots of random spares for the truck

looks like this at the moment

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

pass door

Photo0054.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

th_DSCN0060.jpg

you post it in NW wheelers? this is fawking bullshit! ill keep my eyes peeled and ill post it on my myspace page and make some phone calls.. :mad:

my pistol is loaded if i find it driving around... would you be mad if i get some blood on the interior? :fu:

lol just keep an eye out for the ratsun sticker on the back window, idk about you guys but thats deff the first thing that would catch my eye :D

:mad: I HATE thieves, especially when its your beloved rig :cursing:

Ill keep an eye out while Im out an about

Dude that blows I feel your pain I had a pretty bad ass yota stolen out in front of my work one morning with brand new beadlocks and ssr swampers on it I was so pissed off it turned up a year later stripped in sun river oregon. To this day if I ever found out who stole it I would beat them a inch from their death!!

Well, maybe they needed some new body panels. :lol:

Just kidding bro. That really does suck. I would be in jail if someone stole my Jeep.

I'll post the info on the local wheelers page here. A lot of good guys and gals that get around the wheeling community.

Ya she's a bit of a prune but we still like her. If you see it call the cops and follow the fucker. :mad:

Hopefully it won't take a month to find and come back stripped and painted blue. :mad:

..and Jeff this is the truck you saw in Everett :(

dammit now im going to have to make a CL ad that says "to whomever stole my buddies truck" and inside it will say " So i know you might want parts and all but your just going to be stripping it anyways and i kinda need the bed, so please give me a call when you see this, thanks" :lol:

lets see how dumb they are and if they respond :fu:

When I was in Anchorage a BUNCH of yotas (they were all 85-89? bodystyle though) were stolen in a 2-3 month timespan. Everybody was looking and nobody saw anything for a long time. Somebody finally recognized parts on a rig that was on the street and followed them to a tow yard. The guy called called everybody he knew told them where he was at and then he called the cops gave them a rundown and happened to mention that they were all pissed off and very well armed. Cops got there really fucking quick.

Keep an eye out and dont go John Wayne on them, Put your phone number up here and on whatever other boards you can think of and if youve got the vin keep that handy too.

It turned out that most everybody got there rigs back mostly complete and the guys went away for a good bit (theyre still there). They got busted on drug charges/manufacture of meth as well as theft... go figure.

Fucking thieves are the reason public executions should be legal. It would be great incentive for them to get a fucking job and work like everybody else.

Good luck, hope you get your truck back.

Are you serious?!? You posted a link to this tread so the theives can see who is watching out for it??

OMG ... so stupid!

gonna have to second that motion Bleach,

ya don't want them to know were looking for them (or what well to them when we find them)

hey mike..go hide in a corner :fu:

sorry guys, was kinda drunk last night and didn't mean to upset anyone. :(

if i had noticed you wanted it removed earlier i would have but i was pulled out of bed this morning and didnt get home till a little bit ago:mellow:

its ok.

might of helped. the truck was found tonight, i think my "every forum i know" posting and myspace plus word of mouth got my truck really hot, really fast.

they took things that showed they new what they were doing somewhat (hella H4 conversions), but they left my motor intact. :mellow:

heres my "blanket post" coverage

thanks to all who helped or even looked at this thread.

truck has been recovered and is out side right now :)

found about 20mi from my house in federal way/fife area

bad news:

no wheels/tires

no hella headlights

no bed tool box

no recovery gear

no cd or cb

broken windshield

broke my rearview mirror

broke my grill

broke a wing vent

no optima batt

they gained entry through the wing vent on the pass door. they must have cased the truck cuz the ignition switch in there is NOT the one i thought i left in there.

the whole 100% complete eng is still there :D

but...

theres no water in the radiator <_<

oil is clean tho and smells ok/still brown

total cost to nuff so far: $335.72 towing n impound.

it wouldnt of gotten towed cept it was within 3ft of a road when dumped. to the state thats a danger' date='so it got impounded. Al's Towing in federal way washington hooked me up quite a bit on the price. i could of paid over $500.

so im gonna sleep a lil better tonight.

on a side note:

my landlord showed up as i was dropping my truck off with no wheels or tires. then he tells me that i cant park cars in front anymore. :angry:

on another side note:

the call from the towing company came in right as i was tacking up the new exhaust for the hilux...

meaning i drove it to my garage and cut the exhaust off.

fabbing a exhaust under pressure doesnt work. in fact it makes you cut things into lil unuseable parts for a hr till you give up.

made this whole thing a adventure from hell for me. :wall:

but i did call in "dealing with $hit" to work tomorrow. need tires n exhaust by the end of the day. or the time i go to work tuesday

[/quote']

pics n morning, its been dark the whole time