POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know who got this?

I talked to the guy and he said someone gave him $5000 for it,crazy. They told him it was a 46 Bre car perfect replica.

If someone on here got it, I need to see Oics!

Told me the same thing, said the guy who bought it is named George and is "part of a fourm something, I think it was called 510realm, and hes gonna restore it and put a motor out of a nissan car" thats word for word

Nobody is so nice as to give $5000 for a car listed for $500. He's lying. Or its a joke.

That's what im thinking. Its a 68 two door which is already uber rare, and its a perfect bre car replica...blink.gif

I would guess that this ad (or one of his previous ads) have been posted before:

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/2901321831.html

I sold him some wheels last night and chatted with him for a while. Says he has 7 510s right now and wants to sell them all. His name is Fernando and I encouraged him to join and advertise here where his target buyers hang out. We'll see if he checks in though. The collection of cars is in the area of 185th and TV Highway in Aloha.

I would guess that this ad (or one of his previous ads) have been posted before:

http://portland.crai...2901321831.html

I sold him some wheels last night and chatted with him for a while. Says he has 7 510s right now and wants to sell them all. His name is Fernando and I encouraged him to join and advertise here where his target buyers hang out. We'll see if he checks in though. The collection of cars is in the area of 185th and TV Highway in Aloha.

This is the guy that I bought my car from. Hes a really nice guy, but horrible communication. Izzo was suppose to buy a wagon from him and then Fernando fell of the face of the earth. I dont know what happened...

Is this car worth anything?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2901519470.html

One of a kind. 2dr,hatchback. RWD. Automatic transmission. This was my project car,but with two kids,school and work,I just don't have to time or money to put in on it. I would really prefer it to go to someone who will either restore or customize it. $1000 o.b.o. (937) 352-6529

This is the guy that I bought my car from. Hes a really nice guy, but horrible communication. Izzo was suppose to buy a wagon from him and then Fernando fell of the face of the earth. I dont know what happened...

He said he's a truck driver and works weird shifts. Seems pretty motivated to sell.

Yeah he drives for FedEx. I know his full story lol... He does keep weird hours when he emails/texts me, but over the last month or so he just disappeared. I doesnt reply to my emails, my texts, Izzo'e emails, Izzo's calls. It was weird. Hes a really nice guy though. Maybe I will text him again and see if he replies. You can even see by the ad that although Ive had the car for about 2mo my car is still in his ad.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.