POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya its on craigslist after fighting with my girl to much about it. its on there for a price where if i get that for it i wont feel as bad getting rid of it but most likely i wont sell it. and no i wont trade for a grand cherokee. only cherokees

ya its on craigslist after fighting with my girl to much about it.

If your married to this girl or have kids with her that's to be expected I guess? But if not and she's already on your ass about such things RUN like the wind and don't look back.

• Like 1

shes cool but dosent have the heart for cars like me. she sees the rat as a car that needs a lot of work and even then isnt a practical year around car around here which is right to a point. so either i sell it and we get one car for awhile or i keep it then come august its gotta be stored for about a year. life sucks at times but its just a car... a bad ass car but still just a car.

ya its on craigslist after fighting with my girl to much about it. its on there for a price where if i get that for it i wont feel as bad getting rid of it but most likely i wont sell it. and no i wont trade for a grand cherokee. only cherokees

my bad. but, don't sell. you will regret it. that's all i have to say about that.

http://denver.craigs...2957100170.html

1978 DATSUN TRUCK, EXT-CAB

RUNS AMD DRIVES GREAT, 5 SPEED, GOOD A/C AND HEATER,

FOR MORE INFO CALL (303) 593-0160 $2000 OBO

*edit-4-15*

Looked great in the pics, but the outside was a rattle can job sprayed over rust on the bed. Under hood wasn't too bad, not molested, but was missing the bolts on the stock air cleaner, loose bolt on the assembly brackets for the a/c. Inside looked ok, good carpet but didn't get under the carpet. left front had a fender bender, broken grille, tweaked front fender, bottom of same fender was cut away at bottom as if to patch for rust. The stripes are not stripes, they are stick on door moulding. Has stick on fender wheel well moulding, painted over.

I didn't really look that close after seeing the rust. IMO, not worth the $1700 they are asking for now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.