POST Craigslist ads here...

I don't claim to be a 320 expert, but it seems to me rear bumperettes are not stock to NLs. Not digging that or the wheel/tire situation (maybe whitewalls would help? white instead of red?), but of course, opinions will vary. I think I'd save $4k and get the one with flames, which I do have to admit have grown on me. :P

did not see the bumperettes... hmm, the value dropped in my eyes but to each there own. he wants a lot of money for that 320 which goes to my thought if someone even came remotely close to that offer for my truck then i would consider. :)

a lot of Nl320's coming out of the woodwork again.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun F-10 1977 in Utah. I would be happy to help with the acquisition of this. I don't have room at the moment but after seeing Fisch's rendering I wish I did.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=5843563

28105447.jpg1977F10mid.jpg

Nice! Every time one pops up I get all excited. I am glad this one is so far away from me, or I'd be torturing myself. There is one for sale in RI for almost 5k! The price stops me from obsessing about it.

I think a f-10 with a AWD GTi-r swap would be an attention grabbing car at SEMA if someone had a product to sell.

I just love how abnormal they are even in the Datsun world.

So what are ya gonna drive to the Puyallup BBQ at the Pumpkin palace then??..You should at least keep it through one more monthly get together...smile.gif

The plan was to sell my truck and buy that 1976 b210 that's for sale in Granite Falls on cl. The girlfriend says I can't have more than one Datsuns, so I broke up with her lol jk. But yea, I had someone who was gonna buy it but his wife found out that he was getting a truck and flipped out and said no.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.