so i was banned from a car dealership

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my uncle used to work at a car lot and this yung guy comes in and takes a 4x truck for a test drive doesnt return....as he is getting ready to call cops when the guy shows up with the truck covered in mud tell my uncle that he got his truck stuck in the mud and took the car lot truck to get it out

used to work at ford dealership for yrs and the new cobras came out laid a huge burnout behind the building the manaager came runnin out said that was bad ass i said thanks he said no problem your fired so i got transfered to different department in the dealership they called me burny

Me and two buddies used to hang and there was a younger kid who wanted to be just like us. So we usually included him. His dad worked a a Ford dealer in Toronto and would drive new cars home every friggin night. One time his parents went out for the night so we scooped the car, a brand new '69 Thunderbird 429. It's one of the biggest road barges ever made, lol. It had monster torque and would fry the tires while trying to move that heavy 3-4 tons? of car up to speed. Crap we buried a house down the block in tire smoke. Had a ball drivin' all over. Took it back hours later and parked it with powdered rubber all over the wheel wells, shrug.

Hey we should have charged for breaking it in properly. Some old fart probably bought it an put 5K a year on it.

:lol:

You know the first time I saw one of those ricer 'fart cans' I picked it up and it was nothing but a hollow chrome pipe and I thought " Kids are stupid enough to buy this for $130??? Man I'm in the wrong business" Well I was wrong. I should be selling chromed turnbuckles for $330 instead. Is there no limit to the shit people will buy an hang off their cars???

Like cross drilled and slotted rotors, that only ever come into play at red hot rotor temperatures, on serious race cars. Or a rear spoiler or wing that's on a car that never goes above 120kph. It's a case of monkey see. If the racers use it and I get one, then by association I and my car are elevated above the average.

:lol:

You know the first time I saw one of those ricer 'fart cans' I picked it up and it was nothing but a hollow chrome pipe and I thought " Kids are stupid enough to buy this for $130??? Man I'm in the wrong business" Well I was wrong. I should be selling chromed turnbuckles for $330 instead. Is there no limit to the shit people will buy an hang off their cars???

Like cross drilled and slotted rotors, that only ever come into play at red hot rotor temperatures, on serious race cars. Or a rear spoiler or wing that's on a car that never goes above 120kph. It's a case of monkey see. If the racers use it and I get one, then by association I and my car are elevated above the average.

Mike FYI sometimes you can get drilled and slotted rotors for nearly the same cost as regular rotors if you know where to look:D And they look coo! :lol::lol::lol:

oho, it drove very nice!

on the very first light i slowed down a little and then punched it into the turn. the guy flips out and says, what are you doing?!?!??!?!?!?

i simply replied, dont worry, i do this all the time!:D

he said turn around!!!!

so i slowed down, and them punched it into the u turn. the tail whips around, and then we head back.

the guy was pissed.. i couldnt figure out why, he should have been greatfull someone actually knew how to drive a datsun

well worth it:D

oho, it drove very nice!

on the very first light i slowed down a little and then punched it into the turn. the guy flips out and says, what are you doing?!?!??!?!?!?

he said turn around!!!!

so i slowed down, and them punched it into the u turn. the tail whips around, and then we head back.

the guy was pissed.. i couldnt figure out why, he should have been greatfull someone actually knew how to drive a datsun

you sir... are my hero for the day for that :D

Mike FYI sometimes you can get drilled and slotted rotors for nearly the same cost as regular rotors if you know where to look:D And they look coo! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh absolutely! Very cool just over kill, fart can? meh. I've heard that lots of places won't touch the drilled/slotted rotors to reface them. Too hard on the cutter.

oho, it drove very nice!

he said turn around!!!!

What was the name of the sales man?

Focus Auto Sales are a joke, even their sales men tell me not to buy from them. I got to test their R32 once, pretty bitching.