2 hours ago, tr8er said:

That second paragraph was kind of funny. Garland says the Justice Department won't tolerate.......... yes we know. It's his job to spread the propaganda and Russian disinformation. Russia needs to stay out of it. Who's Beanie Baby ? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Pool is not a news source. He's no more an expert than you are. He made his bones during co-vid. I got tired of him. 

He’s a social media influencer basically.  Trump made news the enemy.  Which helped inspire a generation of neo Limbaughs taking to you tube.  Which in and of itself isn’t bad, but I suppose Putin recognized the opportunity.  Tim was making 100K for every episode he recorded after signing with the Russian infiltrated company.  I wonder what he made per episode prior to that.  Not just Tim either.  I just don’t really know the others.  

4 hours ago, john510 said:

What does Woody Allen have to do with anything ? 

Bro, I was think'n the same damn thing

Will the real Woody please stand up!

Allen.jpg

Woody.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

He’s a social media influencer basically.  Trump made news the enemy.  Which helped inspire a generation of neo Limbaughs taking to you tube.  Which in and of itself isn’t bad, but I suppose Putin recognized the opportunity.  Tim was making 100K for every episode he recorded after signing with the Russian infiltrated company.  I wonder what he made per episode prior to that.  Not just Tim either.  I just don’t really know the others.  

Have you actually read much of Pool's history and what he stands for ? How he got to where he's at ? And what he thinks of Russia and Putin ? I don't watch him but have seen him. I decided to do a little reading. And trusting our DOJ to be honest when it comes to election issues is like trusting a fart after eating bad Mexican food. They're already putting it out there that Russia is influencing our election again. This was before the Tenet media thing. My opinion on election interference is that it's our own media and Democrats doing the influencing. The media is very happy to help the left along no matter what. They did it in the last election and they doing it now again. I remember not too long ago how Harris was basically useless and never supported by anybody. Now look at her. The greatest thing since sliced bread. Because of the media. Russia is a fly on a gnats ass when it comes to what they can influence. 

• Like 2

Every country tries to influence any other counties election to their advantage to varying degrees. Russia interference? absolutely. How much and to what degree? who knows. Knowing they will or are, measures are taken to counter and expose it. For the record fuck Tim Pool.  

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

1 hour ago, john510 said:

Have you actually read much of Pool's history and what he stands for ? How he got to where he's at ? And what he thinks of Russia and Putin ? I don't watch him but have seen him. I decided to do a little reading. And trusting our DOJ to be honest when it comes to election issues is like trusting a fart after eating bad Mexican food. They're already putting it out there that Russia is influencing our election again. This was before the Tenet media thing. My opinion on election interference is that it's our own media and Democrats doing the influencing. The media is very happy to help the left along no matter what. They did it in the last election and they doing it now again. I remember not too long ago how Harris was basically useless and never supported by anybody. Now look at her. The greatest thing since sliced bread. Because of the media. Russia is a fly on a gnats ass when it comes to what they can influence. 

Media political bias influence during an election, and media influence by Putin's covert Russian agents, aren't even in the same ballpark. Check your views on Russia's invasion of Ukraine if you want to know what they can influence. 

Pool, in his own statement on X, wrote, “Should these allegations prove true, I as well as the other personalities and commentators were deceived and are victims. I cannot speak for anyone else at the company as to what they do or to what they are instructed.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/doj-bombshell-alleges-maga-media-group-is-backed-by-russian-money

No Beany Baby, Americans are the victim of ignorant pro-Russian influencers like you.

Forbes also reported on this story 6 hours ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/09/05/right-wing-us-influencers-linked-to-media-company-allegedly-funded-by-russia-what-to-know-about-doj-indictment/

Funny enough I was walking through my folks place today and heard something about Putin endorsing Harris?!?!?! I just kept walking to the job in the guest room I am working on which is luckily the furthest away from the TV!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Every country tries to influence any other counties election to their advantage to varying degrees. Russia interference? absolutely. How much and to what degree? who knows. Knowing they will or are, measures are taken to counter and expose it. For the record fuck Tim Pool.  

I don't know how everyone stays up on all of this. I thought Pool had interesting things to say before the Ukraine, but I stopped following him a long time ago, or the algorithm stopped him popping up in my feed.  I turned off or blocked most political shit, because I have it all figured out. Nothing has changed since the last time I posted the following:

Politics is like getting fucked in the ass, now some of you like getting fucked in the ass and so this analogy won't hold for you. For the rest of us, the proposition seems unpleasant. The Republicans will fuck you raw and rough, but they whisper in your ear "If you take it now, then someday you might be the pitcher and not the receiver". The Democrats talk sweet and use lube and you might think, if it has to be then this is better, until I get to pitch. But, that would make the Democrats laugh, because you will never get to pitch if you are not in some special group. Some say both parties lie, it is the rich fucking the poor, as it always has been and always will be and if you're reading this, then you're not one of the rich.

I am a simple, regular, American, who wants to be left alone and not fucked, unfortunately that is not an option. America has fucked over so many people, there are lines around the globe of those who want our ass and by extension my ass. 

Talk about Green this and Climate that Offended this and Canceled that means nothing when you are getting force fucked. I want America to embrace the suck and strike up Nationalism on a grand scale. I want guns for everybody, much more guns. An armed society is a polite society and a strong society, if democracy and equality are the best ideals, then they will endure, if not then we will eat ourselves, but at least I wouldn't have to put up with this watered down, progressive, cunt juice, spreading sickness or maybe I would.  Let's go Mad Max and see which ideologies survive. There is a chance we would band together and raise the collective standard of living for Americans-wall off this country and begin the age of empire. Romans had centuries, I am sure America could reign supreme for at least one hundred more years before the fall. Only thing for certain, nothing benefiting a strong America will ever happen, under a limp, gun grabbing, liberty stealing, censoring, weak minded, douche bag Democrat. 

• Like 3

This Tim Pool/Russia thing. Why would Russia want to support and push right wing ideology right now ? Why would they want the stronger America first government in control ? Wouldn't they be better off and more powerful if we continue with the left wing way of doing things ? Weakness, save the world from itself crap, sit back and watch Ukraine tumble as we spend billions we don't have trying to stop it. Doesn't that make us even weaker to Russia's advantage ? And again why should we trust the DOJ on anything anymore ? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

This Tim Pool/Russia thing. Why would Russia want to support and push right wing ideology right now ? Why would they want the stronger America first government in control ? Wouldn't they be better off and more powerful if we continue with the left wing way of doing things ? Weakness, save the world from itself crap, sit back and watch Ukraine tumble as we spend billions we don't have trying to stop it. Doesn't that make us even weaker to Russia's advantage ? And again why should we trust the DOJ on anything anymore ? 

You are asking the right questions, but sadly making those assumptions you keep accusing me of.  Trump is compromised.  Russia is all up in his shit from way before day one.  He’s not America first.  Have you read Art of the Deal?  Apply that to his campaign and beyond that his presidency.  This isn’t rocket science.  You don’t trust the DOJ and Trump is certainly glad to affirm that position.  But you trust Trump.   Because all of the evidence against him is easily coined as political bias by those libtard assholes who are trying to destroy the country.  

russia is famous for interfering with elections.  They have entire cyber espionage branches working on multiple fronts.  Watch interviews.  Sure, it could all be fabricated but it would make way more logical sense if it wasn’t.  Russia has a fuck ton to gain with a Trump presidency.  The guy who wants to drop NATO.  Wants to drop ICC charges.  Wants to let Russia take Ukraine.  This election, with AI accounts online I hate to imagine how much bullshit is getting louded.  

sorry John, our media influencing our election compared to foreign governments influencing our election are not compatible.  Especially if we are willing to admit that Russia is an adversary.  

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, tr8er said:

You are asking the right questions, but sadly making those assumptions you keep accusing me of.  Trump is compromised.  Russia is all up in his shit from way before day one.  He’s not America first.  Have you read Art of the Deal?  Apply that to his campaign and beyond that his presidency.  This isn’t rocket science.  You don’t trust the DOJ and Trump is certainly glad to affirm that position.  But you trust Trump.   Because all of the evidence against him is easily coined as political bias by those libtard assholes who are trying to destroy the country.  

russia is famous for interfering with elections.  They have entire cyber espionage branches working on multiple fronts.  Watch interviews.  Sure, it could all be fabricated but it would make way more logical sense if it wasn’t.  Russia has a fuck ton to gain with a Trump presidency.  The guy who wants to drop NATO.  Wants to drop ICC charges.  Wants to let Russia take Ukraine.  This election, with AI accounts online I hate to imagine how much bullshit is getting louded.  

sorry John, our media influencing our election compared to foreign governments influencing our election are not compatible.  Especially if we are willing to admit that Russia is an adversary.  

I don't even know where to start. Asking questions is assuming ? What did my question accuse you of ? You think Trump is compromised. I think your nuts to assume that considering what our Government has done to ruin him. Do you know something the DOJ, FBI, and Democrats don't ? I'm sure they'd like to know what you have on Trump. LOL. If there's something there why hasn't it been found Adam Schiff ? Considering the behavior of my government these last eight years I'd trust Trump before them anytime. Did you mean "comparable" about our media and Russian influence ? If so I would agree. It's far worse when our own people influence elections for their own cause. Does the mainstream media ever influence positives for the right or is it always for the left ?  How about just report facts and news without a twist helping or hurting one side ? And an FYI, Russia's been an adversary since the 50's. It's nothing new. Here's another thing that's not new. The U.S. is always meddling in other countries elections also. Who is our government to complain about meddling ? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, john510 said:

If you want answers, you'll need to drop your weapons first.  

Why would Russia want to support and push right wing ideology right now ? Why would they want the stronger America first government in control ? Because Trump said we should stay out of Russia's way, and that he would end the war his first day in office. His words, not mine.

Wouldn't they be better off and more powerful if we continue with the left wing way of doing things ?  Ask the 22 republican senators and 101 republican congressmen who voted for it. Then ask Putin if he's better off and more powerful now because of it.

Weakness, save the world from itself crap, sit back and watch Ukraine tumble as we spend billions we don't have trying to stop it. Doesn't that make us even weaker to Russia's advantage ? Weakness isn't shutting Putin's expansionist aggression down without putting US troops in danger. Even glving them our 3rd string outdated weapons, Ukraine has exposed the weakness of the Russian military and their capabilities. 

You obviously don't want to read the the indictments and evidence against him because liberals control the entire justice system. And again, this is how he gets you trust Trump on anything and everything.

Edited by paradime
10 minutes ago, john510 said:

I don't even know where to start. Asking questions is assuming ? What did my question accuse you of ? You think Trump is compromised. I think your nuts to assume that considering what our Government has done to ruin him. Do you know something the DOJ, FBI, and Democrats don't ? I'm sure they'd like to know what you have on Trump. LOL. If there's something there why hasn't it been found Adam Schiff ? Considering the behavior of my government these last eight years I'd trust Trump before them anytime. Did you mean "comparable" about our media and Russian influence ? If so I would agree. It's far worse when our own people influence elections for their own cause. Does the mainstream media ever influence positives for the right or is it always for the left ?  How about just report facts and news without a twist helping or hurting one side ? And an FYI, Russia's been an adversary since the 50's. It's nothing new. Here's another thing that's not new. The U.S. is always meddling in other countries elections also. Who is our government to complain about meddling ? 

Your assumptions were about Trump being strong and America first.  

Then you assert that our own citizens influencing the election is worse than our adversary?  wtf.  How did you even get through writing that.  FYI.  Fox news corp is main stream media, and they are always pitching for the right.  They may try to brand themselves and not mainstream media, but they have higher viewership than literally any other news station by a significant margin.  They are the mainest of mainstream but that wont fit your narrative.  They are actively influencing our elections and you find that bad?  Or is fox news the balanced non bias news source you were asking about?  The facts only source that was recently fined almost a billion dollars for defaming a company with false news?  Again, that's gotta be the fault of the government, or leftists, of some other boogieman.  Then you ask why hasn't it been found in regard to Trump?  It's been found ten times over.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials  His own cabinet members are a revolving door from the kremlin.  They've found his own guys feeding voter data to Russia.  Trump himself lied about business dealings with Russia leading into the election.  He skates on by without responding to subpoenas and indictments because half of the legislature, and more than half of the SCOTUS protects him even in the face of incriminating intel.  His guilt would ultimately reflect on much of the Republican party, so his protection, is akin to their own protection.  I'm wasting my time though.  All of this is readily available intel.  You've deemed all of it to be compromised intel not to be trusted.  Just FYI.  It is fairly typical for the people who are accusing another of a crime, to be biased and trying to prove them guilty.  Otherwise they would not be accusing another of a crime.  

15 minutes ago, paradime said:

If you want answers, you'll need to drop your weapons first.  

Why would Russia want to support and push right wing ideology right now ? Why would they want the stronger America first government in control ? Because Trump said we should stay out of Russia's way, and that he would end the war his first day in office. His words, not mine.

Wouldn't they be better off and more powerful if we continue with the left wing way of doing things ?  Ask the 22 republican senators and 101 republican congressmen who voted for it. Then ask Putin if he's better off and more powerful now because of it.

Weakness, save the world from itself crap, sit back and watch Ukraine tumble as we spend billions we don't have trying to stop it. Doesn't that make us even weaker to Russia's advantage ? Weakness isn't shutting Putin's expansionist aggression down without putting US troops in danger. Even glving them our 3rd string outdated weapons, Ukraine has exposed the weakness of the Russian military and their capabilities. 

You obviously don't want to read the the indictments and evidence against him because liberals control the entire justice system. And again, this is how he gets you trust Trump on anything and everything.

Ukraine isn't our problem and we shouldn't be paying for it period. Let Europe deal with it. If it mattered all that much we'd have boots on the ground. I don't want that either but throwing money at stops when ? 5 years ? 10 years ? Putin wants his land back, I don't blame him. And that doesn't mean I support his effort to get it back. Why would you assume I don't know of Trump's indictments ? You'd have to live on another planet to not know. I know I know, he's a felon, you hate him and he's destroying democracy. In that case the indictments are all good. Why do I feel like I have to keep pointing out I have no better choice on who to vote for ? It's funny how you guys all attack Trump constantly but never support his opposition. Got a better suggestion on who to vote for ? Two choices period. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Your assumptions were about Trump being strong and America first.  

Then you assert that our own citizens influencing the election is worse than our adversary?  wtf.  How did you even get through writing that.  FYI.  Fox news corp is main stream media, and they are always pitching for the right.  They may try to brand themselves and not mainstream media, but they have higher viewership than literally any other news station by a significant margin.  They are the mainest of mainstream but that wont fit your narrative.  They are actively influencing our elections and you find that bad?  Or is fox news the balanced non bias news source you were asking about?  The facts only source that was recently fined almost a billion dollars for defaming a company with false news?  Again, that's gotta be the fault of the government, or leftists, of some other boogieman.  Then you ask why hasn't it been found in regard to Trump?  It's been found ten times over.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials  His own cabinet members are a revolving door from the kremlin.  They've found his own guys feeding voter data to Russia.  Trump himself lied about business dealings with Russia leading into the election.  He skates on by without responding to subpoenas and indictments because half of the legislature, and more than half of the SCOTUS protects him even in the face of incriminating intel.  His guilt would ultimately reflect on much of the Republican party, so his protection, is akin to their own protection.  I'm wasting my time though.  All of this is readily available intel.  You've deemed all of it to be compromised intel not to be trusted.  Just FYI.  It is fairly typical for the people who are accusing another of a crime, to be biased and trying to prove them guilty.  Otherwise they would not be accusing another of a crime.  

Let me stop you right there with the Fox news thing. Fox has plenty of Trump haters on it. And maybe their ratings are better because both side of politics watch them ?  or they are more fair than other news sources ? What would be the reason for their better ratings ? More Republicans watch the news ? I don't even watch them. How's Trump's relationship with Fox ? Not very good is it ? How'd that happen if they worship him ? How much influence do you think our mainstream media has compared to Russia's influencing on maybe Twitter ? At least five news providers on 24/7 with our population and Russia is the problem ? I don't even know where they're influencing at. The Russian asset bullshit is just not believable anymore. It's old, worn out and over with. Eight years and still nothing but talk. Even Adam Schiff gave up on it. You are wasting your time I'll give you that. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 1