1 hour ago, IZRL said:

There's no comparison between someone who has already committed murder and someone you believe "might" have homicidal tendencies.

Lets apply that to Trump then...

Here's some things he has already done, not 'might' do, and I'm sure there is much much more.

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Threat to democracy?

Well he is. Riled up a crowd that stormed the Capitol to overthrow the election and keep him in power. Did not said anything to stop it. Multiple counts of election interference. Paid off a whore to keep silent about an affair so that it wouldn't negatively impact the '16 election. That seems to me to be a threat to democracy.

While no money changed hands there was a hint of a job or appearance on Trump's Apprentice reality show so whore is applicable. Future goods and services.

Already a convicted felon and criminal and repeat offender.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Of course the media paints this as what it isn't. This is about sending certain people to the front of the line. This might be a stupid question, how in the hell could an ILLEGAL ALIEN even qualify to make a payment on a house in California ? And of course they skip the part about who's going to pay for it. Us taxpayers. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

The difference between most of the fear mongering on the right vs the left.

Is that the left is trying to freak people out about things that "might" happen under Trump.

The right is mostly reporting what the left "has already done", and what they're actively trying to do. There's no need to make shit up or try to freak people out with what the opposition might do when the reality of America's current state in the wake of this admin is terrifying enough.

There's no comparison between someone who has already committed murder and someone you believe "might" have homicidal tendencies.

Bro, I'm F'n sick of hearing the regurgitation of both party's chicken little rhetoric. Eating their BS doesn't make you an expert. It makes you their fool. BOTH SUCK SLOPPY AND HARD!!! So unplug, step out of the barn, and think for yourself.

52 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Lets apply that to Trump then...

Here's some things he has already done, not 'might' do, and I'm sure there is much much more.

Already a convicted felon and criminal and repeat offender.

You and your felony charge. Noone cares about that. You're hanging on to an illegal attempt by the left to burn Trump and derail his campaign. It backfired on their asses and his following grew. People didn't fall for those shenanigans then, and we ain't falling for it now. Time to move on, everyone else has. 

Plus I was asking you to list things he did that hurt us and this country. So far you're shooting blanks. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

image.png.174a7ecb5e85f4b680f2c82760c3ccf5.pngimage.png.8a517639cea323bee34ba3995c787841.pngimage.png.db6d9cbd6efb8cced5b0c10347e8f2aa.png Funny when the shoe is on the other foot eh?

"There's no comparison between someone who has already committed murder and someone you believe "might" have homicidal tendencies. " Well there you go, Trump has a conviction and has past criminal tendencies. Never has a criminal, a convicted criminal and felon run for president. Never have electors turned a blind eye to such a person. You don't care about it.... but you should.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, paradime said:

Bro, I'm F'n sick of hearing the regurgitation of both party's chicken little rhetoric. Eating their BS doesn't make you an expert. It makes you their fool. BOTH SUCK SLOPPY AND HARD!!! So unplug, step out of the barn, and think for yourself.

I am thinking for myself. We don't need anybody to tell us that the left royally fucked the country during this administration.

We're living it! We're seeing it with our own eyes, we're hearing it with our own ears, and we're feeling it in our own pockets. How does speaking reality = "chicken little rhetoric"?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, IZRL said:

I am thinking for myself. We don't need anybody to tell us that the left royally fucked the country during this administration.

We're living it! We're seeing it with our own eyes, we're hearing it with our own ears, and we're feeling it in our own pockets. How does speaking reality = "chicken little rhetoric"?

Talk about regurgitation of your reality. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Threat to democracy?

Well he is. Riled up a crowd that stormed the Capitol to overthrow the election and keep him in power. Did not said anything to stop it. Multiple counts of election interference. Paid off a whore to keep silent about an affair so that it wouldn't negatively impact the '16 election. That seems to me to be a threat to democracy.

While no money changed hands there was a hint of a job or appearance on Trump's Apprentice reality show so whore is applicable. Future goods and services.

Threat to democracy, stripping liberty by forcing registration of all firearms, if you are in possession of an unregistered firearm, you will be detained and the firearm will be "stored" until the status of the firearm is determined by a judge. 

Threat to democracy, opening the boarders of the United States, overburdening social programs, increasing taxes, yet providing less service, creating a fight for resources among citizens.  The fire for freedom dies in a fight for survival and  "democracy" becomes a forgotten privilege. 

If you refuse to believe those (The first one is already law in Cal.), the rest will not sway.  The Capitol thing is propagandize at it's finest. Yes, it happened and it could have been a big deal, but it wasn't. 

And you're still going on about the "whore"? Your angst and disgust would have been warranted in the 1950's, maybe. 

How many ways must it be said. Trump sucks. He is not inspiring and brings no pride to the office, but I will feel joy in my heart if he wins and I can watch the mainstream media meltdown. I will return to watching the news every night like it was the 1970's .The democrats are actively trying to destroy America and Trump is standing in front of them. Trump's America might differ from my ideal, but I can still see it. That's the reality of where we are at, Trump can count on my support, I hope he continues to wear pants, but it won't change my vote.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

image.png.174a7ecb5e85f4b680f2c82760c3ccf5.pngimage.png.8a517639cea323bee34ba3995c787841.pngimage.png.db6d9cbd6efb8cced5b0c10347e8f2aa.png Funny when the shoe is on the other foot eh?

"There's no comparison between someone who has already committed murder and someone you believe "might" have homicidal tendencies. " Well there you go, Trump has a conviction and has past criminal tendencies. Never has a criminal, a convicted criminal and felon run for president. Never have electors turned a blind eye to such a person. You don't care about it.... but you should.

12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Talk about regurgitation of your reality. 

Huuuhhhhhh???????????????

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You and your felony charge. Noone cares about that. You're hanging on to an illegal attempt by the left to burn Trump and derail his campaign. It backfired on their asses and his following grew. People didn't fall for those shenanigans then, and we ain't falling for it now. Time to move on, everyone else has. 

Plus I was asking you to list things he did that hurt us and this country. So far you're shooting blanks. 

Nobody will ever provide you with a list of things Trump did that screwed us over. They tried using the Covid thing for awhile. Eventually people caught on to that nonsense. It appears they've even given up on his legal battles and man whore issues. Where did all that drama go in the middle of a Presidential race ? Did they realize that backfired on them also ? I'm going to guess that right about the actual election time they rekindle everything and run it 24/7. The little bit of the DNC that I've seen it seems every single speaker is infatuated with Trump. It's all they talk about. Mike would love it there. He'd be dancing around like Tim Walz clapping, dancing and smiling. Are the Dems so bad they can't talk about themselves and their accomplishments ? It appears they are and even they know it. And yes Trump talks about Harris but he doesn't have his groupies like the left does. I've never seen anything like this before. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

Matt Walsh killed it with the film "What Is A Women", this movie should be good as well. Yet another nugget of wisdom from the leftist ideology handbook, "If you're white you're automatically a racist oppressor". Apparently they have groups now to shame themselves for having white privilege. The only thing I'm grateful for with this administration is all the entertainment they've given us, you can't make this shit up.

"Am I Racist?" Official trailer

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Matt Walsh killed it with the film "What Is A Women", this movie should be good as well. Yet another nugget of wisdom from the leftist ideology handbook, "If you're white you're automatically a racist oppressor". Apparently they have groups now to shame themselves for having white privilege. The only thing I'm grateful for with this administration is all the entertainment they've given us, you can't make this shit up.

"Am I Racist?" Official trailer

I like his stuff, but like it more on Youtube than as a movie. The woman one made a good point and then continued to make that point for the next 90 minutes. Wishful thinking, that this new one has some diversity.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I like his stuff, but like it more on Youtube than as a movie. The woman one made a good point and then continued to make that point for the next 90 minutes. Wishful thinking, that this new one has some diversity.

Oh, I can watch those "experts(professors & doctors )" get called out for their lies and demented ideology when asked to explain what a woman is, all day long. Same goes for the videos of pro Palestinian protestors getting arrested and the "Just Stop Oil" loons getting smacked around and drug off the street, a treat for the eyes and ears .

O9HcxAm.gif

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

I can keep going all night but I'll end with this one. This is a judge!

That woman even being considered for a position as Judge is one of those things where you just say WTF are they thinking ? What's the purpose of making somebody like that an important figure in the justice system ? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, paradime said:

That's too damn easy.

That video was drivel, instead of Trump TDS its Ted TDS.

I understand the trolls in the ballgame stands asking him about the shit both Trump and he said about each other but then who gives a shit its what they vote on and get done

• Like 3
2 hours ago, john510 said:

That woman even being considered for a position as Judge is one of those things where you just say WTF are they thinking ? What's the purpose of making somebody like that an important figure in the justice system ? 

The left has got us by the balls. They own the media, the FBI, and our educational Institutions. If you think about it, our educational system is pumping out thousands of young adults who are indoctrinated with this radical ideology into the job market every year. I'm gonna guess they pump out 5 indoctrinated zombies to 1 based person. These loons are going to be our professors, doctors,lawyers, judges, law enforcement, congressmen etc.... Terrifying thought this is. 

We might win this battle if Trump gets elected, but we might've already lost the war. Where the hell are we gonna find another presidential candidate who's got the cajones to go against the establishment and risk being assassinated after this? This is not a 4 year fix. Especially when both parties(politicians) are going to try to prevent Trump from changing things. If it wasn't clear before, it's clear now.if you go against the system, they will destroy you.

Things will get much worse before they get better IMO. It's like that ex-KGB agent predicted in the 80s. It will take this generation getting their teeth kicked in by reality and the consequences of their actions. For some of them to wake up. Then as he said it will take another generation raised without this lunacy for America to start heeling from this woke virus. it's gonna be a while, so don't hold you're breath. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

I heard that they spend something like $65 MILLION DOLLARS on

the Democrat Convention to make Kamala their choice,which has already

been decided.Couldn't this money be better spent?

I've read where local mayors,etc. attend it.Isn't it their job to run the 

the city (or State,etc.) ?Hopefully their not using taxpayers money to do this.  

• Like 3
5 hours ago, angliagt said:

I heard that they spend something like $65 MILLION DOLLARS on

the Democrat Convention to make Kamala their choice,which has already

been decided.Couldn't this money be better spent?

I've read where local mayors,etc. attend it.Isn't it their job to run the 

the city (or State,etc.) ?Hopefully their not using taxpayers money to do this.  

You ask if the money could be better spent ? From Democrats ? LMAO. To them better better spent would have been buying hotel rooms and room service for illegals and putting more cash on their debit cards. It wasn't their money so like our tax dollars they don't care what it got spent/wasted on.

• Like 1

It only disproportionately affect those who know there is a metal detector and are moronic enough to try to walk through it with a knife or gun. So yeah it disproportionately affects the only the stupid, those that can't read the signs or are slow learners. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It only disproportionately affect those who know there is a metal detector and are moronic enough to try to walk through it with a knife or gun. So yeah it disproportionately affects the only the stupid, those that can't read the signs or are slow learners. 

GIF coy leprechaun who all see the leprechaun - animated GIF on GIFER - by  Ghonrad

• Haha 1