I wouldn't vote for him.

I just watched some highlights. Wa ha ha ha ha ha fuck me with a hockey stick. Begs the question... who's been running the US for the last term? I hear Obama and others are having a sit down with Joe probably to get him voluntarily off the ticket. Hyenasmile Harris is not automatically next in line. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I quickly browsed some mainstream news sites and they are all talking about Bidens age and frailty, its not if, but how will they put someone else up as the Nominee. They even pointed out until the August convention Pres. Biden isn't the official nominee.

I just heard that there are LEGAL issues, in many States, that will NOT allow the dems, to pull him out & place somebody else!!  They also mentioned that DEATH of the candidate, is one way around those legal issues!!  This could get EXTREMELY messier, for the dems.  They seem to have "run out of runway"!! 

Here's a thought................if the dems were SO BLIND to just how bad Brandon is, that means that they were lied to by their own people. If the dems were/are so blind to see the GOOD in Trump, that could very well mean that they were lied to by their own people. Quite a conundrum, huh??!! 🤔😲😵‍💫😓🤔🤔

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

If Trump had acted like that more often he wouldn't have so many people that will never vote for him. All it took was a Microphone turn off switch to make him behave. Wholesale part for less than a dollar.

I agree that Trump basically behaved pretty well.  Brandon got pretty fired up a few times, which only illustrated how bad he is cognitively.  I don't think they had to turn off Trump's mic...........or I just missed it??  They DID have to turn off Brandon's a couple times!!  That debate was a train wreck for the dems....................

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I wouldn't vote for him.

I just watched some highlights. Wa ha ha ha ha ha fuck me with a hockey stick. Begs the question... who's been running the US for the last term? I hear Obama and others are having a sit down with Joe probably to get him voluntarily off the ticket. Hyenasmile Harris is not automatically next in line. 

You CAN'T vote for him, you silly Canadian 🤣.  That's why people like you, with such a horrible case of TDS, are so dangerous in a situation like this....................you MIGHT vote for Brandon, solely because you ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, yenpit said:

You CAN'T vote for him, you silly Canadian 🤣.  That's why people like you, with such a horrible case of TDS, are so dangerous in a situation like this....................you MIGHT vote for Brandon, solely because you ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP.

Always always seek out the root cause of a problem in the beginning of an endeavor.

Makes for a much shorter solution to the problem.

Cognitive Test 4 Biden Voters.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, frankendat said:

Then the world is your oyster! From the information on the internet and the news (therefore undoubtedly true) you can shoot all the wild boar you want and in some places they will pay you to do it.

Yes, coyotes are the same thing. All you need is a hunting license($50 for a year includes fishing) and you can hunt them year round. Some ranchers/farmers will pay you for every coyote you remove from their land. They're a big nuisance for them.

• Like 3

I just find it curious that all the news people are now shocked and appalled at how much Biden's cognitive skills have slipped.  They've been reporting on it for at least three years now.  Just before the debate, (last week) there seemed to be a concerted effort from all the usual players to suddenly start reporting that what you've been seeing over the last few years is not what you're seeing.   I guess there was a group realization after last night that their bullshit denials were just too much to be believed. They all seemed to be piling on him now to drop out.  I still think it's sad that he keeps pushing to continue.  His family is not doing him any favors, along with everyone else who keeps up this farce.    

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Yes, coyotes are the same thing. All you need is a hunting license($50 for a year includes fishing) and you can hunt them year round. Some ranchers/farmers will pay you for every coyote you remove from their land. They're a big nuisance for them.

We would nail coyotes when they presented themselves, because they were taking out the rabbit population.

A good rabbit area could soon become not so good because of coyotes eating the rabbits and their offspring.   

• Like 3

Trump's biggest political enemy is and always has been the raging ego driving his loose mouth. All it takes is giving him an open mic and his auto-phallatio ass to mouth fucking happens.

The short sighted blame everything on the other side, but with all the military, political, and security issues around the world right now, a loose mouth isolationist is not the qualities I'm looking for in a president. Neither are dementia and osteoporosis, so I have no shits to give anymore. Rather than America coming together to face these mounting dangers, here we are divided, viewing all this through a narrow R v L perspective, and no one pulling the curtain back to exposethe real power running the Washington puppet shit show.  Chances are Trump will be elected, and Dems will win control of the House. With our financially corrupted 2 party system,  working as usual, one side uses its power to block the other and nothing gets done. And when things get fuck up, it's always we the people who have to put their lives on the line to fix it for them. Oh come on Ron, if you want to keep your family safe here on God's side and help save this country, it won't happen if you don't vote for our steaming pile of dung. No thanks pervert, the only one who fucks me is Mrs Ron M.

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

I just heard that there are LEGAL issues, in many States, that will NOT allow the dems, to pull him out & place somebody else!!  They also mentioned that DEATH of the candidate, is one way around those legal issues!!  This could get EXTREMELY messier, for the dems.  They seem to have "run out of runway"!! 

Here's a thought................if the dems were SO BLIND to just how bad Brandon is, that means that they were lied to by their own people. If the dems were/are so blind to see the GOOD in Trump, that could very well mean that they were lied to by their own people. Quite a conundrum, huh??!! 🤔😲😵‍💫😓🤔🤔

Both parties are guilty of willful blindness. (but I can see for miles) No one votes for the person but for the party. Shown how false Biden is, do you think they will turn around and vote for the GOP???? Of course not, it'll be whoever they parade around.  

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

Semantics. To be clear I absolutely wouldn't vote for either of them. It's true.

• Like 1

"Scotus ok's ban on homeless people sleeping outdoors"

https://www.newser.com/story/352312/scotus-homeless-can-be-ticketed-for-sleeping-outdoors.html

"Homeless people can no longer stay at Logan"

https://www.newser.com/story/352325/state-bars-homeless-families-from-overnight-stays-at-airport.html

Small moves in the right direction are always welcome.

MM

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

We don't have them here, yet. Obviously I don't want the infestation to ever happen, but if it does, I'm eating boar. I love boar.

We have plenty of other wild animals, including a mountain lion that's been hanging out trying to find a mate for the past week. I saw it the other night staring at me. I won't shoot what I can't eat, so it is safe from me.

Ok boys, back to your daily rant...

I feel the same way, until they become pests. I didn't aspire to be a bear hunter and find the meat greasy, but the incompetent Fish and Game (Federal and State) made bear harder to hunt for those who do and as a result...more bear. Why was that so hard to predict? Anyway, a buddy of mine put up night cams on a ridge we often hunt and we counted a half dozen. Damnitt. Now I'm a reluctant bear hunter. I am a sort of reluctant wolf hunter, because I could have lived my life without seeing or killing a wolf and been happy, but since Fish and Game re introduced them to Idaho (amazing stupid) I hunt them. The difference is, I don't mind bear and feel bad they are overpopulating and getting into the sheep and trash, but they are, so bear need to be thinned out. Wolves are land sharks. I would happily wipe them off the face of the planet. The time for wolves has passed. Ask those who live in the country in Canada, ask any who live in Siberia, the Russian satellites, or anywhere in the cold Asia, wolves are bad to have around. We (the USA) are morons. The assholes that love wolves, do not know wolves. I would love to re introduce a dozen wolves into central park. C'mon they would only be living and protecting their young, nature will find balance, leave the central park wolves alone.  

36 minutes ago, MachineMan said:

"Scotus ok's ban on homeless people sleeping outdoors"

https://www.newser.com/story/352312/scotus-homeless-can-be-ticketed-for-sleeping-outdoors.html

"Homeless people can no longer stay at Logan"

https://www.newser.com/story/352325/state-bars-homeless-families-from-overnight-stays-at-airport.html

Small moves in the right direction are always welcome.

MM

Might as well outlaw homeless going hungry too.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, yenpit said:

It was entertaining to say the least! I think Trump behaved well, I think Brandon showed his true colors & JUST HOW BAD HE REALLY IS ON A COGNITIVE LEVEL & I think CNN did a decent job in being basically fair & impartial (I think that is the first time I have EVER complimented CNN!!). I have not had any time this AM, to sort thru ALL of the other posts yet...........I can't wait!!!!! 😂😆🤣

After watching even more, Trump was rather well behaved considering the last debates for 2020. And I would agree that CNN was not biased last night as far as I could tell. And then I watch a few minutes of them this morning and whoever it was talking made excuses for Biden and picked on Trump.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, MachineMan said:

Yes, it depends where you are when it comes to how many, when, and where.

It "was" no limit no cost here in Commiefornia. Then it became popular,.... so came, "Pig Tags".

Cheap and available, but of course the state had to get their cut.

Nice to meet another competitive shooter!, you may have seen me a time or two on tv.

For ten years I was a competitor at, "The Speed Challenge", an event put on by the G.O.A.C.

(Gun Owners Action Committee)

I am proud to say that in those ten years I never finished out of the top three.

The last time the event was held, I, for the first time, entered all four events.

Iron sight pistol, optics pistol, iron sight rifle, optics rifle.

Finished with three 2nd places, and a 4th.

I looked forward to that annual event way more than Christmas.

Some of the best times of my life bar none.

Great to hear that your father was considered a master machinist.

Did you the pictures of my work in the "1975" thread?

Those spools were for an ITAR project and the other piece with the big pretty crisscross were for the space shuttle.

The space shuttle parts were made from "Inconel X - 750,.....

A material developed by Satan, and manufactured in Hell.

Was your dad also an expert in precision grinding?

If so, and he knocked out jobs like those I posted,... then I am Very Impressed.

(jobs like those are difficult to say the least!)

At one point there was only three holders of an 07 FFL in the state, (full blown manufacturer)

I was one of those three.

Good times!

I will have to revisit your 1975 thread, it is not coming to mind immediately, which means little as many things have fallen out of mind.

My father became an official "machinist" after he retired, for the sole purpose of credibility. He grew up with firearms, working on firearms, and had a firearms related Master's degree, but he needed income, to supplement his retirement. He enrolled in classes to become a certified or whatever machinist and aced them all.

At first the shop was open to all, but his skill made it a quick transition to "by appointment only".  Well, his skill and his refusal to charge what his services were worth. Likewise, when the shop first opened he accepted all guns, but he never cared for "black guns" and there are enough people who specialize in those modular firearms that was easy to refer them away. 

The 1911 platform, revolvers, and bolt action hunting rifles became his niche. In addition to complete custom builds, he would "accuraize" factory (or other builders) rifles. Reducing or eliminating factory tolerances, which brought groups together. When I visited the shop (4hr drive) He would let me shoot the "test" targets included with his builds. If I couldn't group .25 MOA or under, then the rifle would be redone. A rifle never needed redone.

He passed away last year. It has been unpleasant, but it was not a surprise and he lived a long and full life. I have been building a .22lr and there are so many things that I have to look up, that he just knew, it is a constant reminder. He is greatly missed. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IZRL said:

It's the circle of manipulated life. Killing off coyotes lead to the bunny bashes of the 70's. 

3 hours ago, MachineMan said:

We would nail coyotes when they presented themselves, because they were taking out the rabbit population.

A good rabbit area could soon become not so good because of coyotes eating the rabbits and their offspring.   

As I wrote to IZRL It's the circle of manipulated life. Killing off coyotes lead to the bunny bashes of the 70's. So, a good rabbit area could soon become not so good because of coyotes NOT eating the rabbits and their offspring. The bunny bashes were over 40 years ago and I still neither hunt nor eat rabbit. 

8 minutes ago, frankendat said:

It's the circle of manipulated life. Killing off coyotes lead to the bunny bashes of the 70's. 

franken, over all those years, decades really, we tagged only two coyotes.

There were a great many, way too many to count.

You would have to use helicopters and sharpshooters over a very long time to upset the

the balance to a point where an adverse effect would rear it's ugly head.

franken,...... there's an old saying,..............

"When you hear hoof beats,.... don't think zebras,......very likely, it's just a horse"

39 minutes ago, MachineMan said:

franken, over all those years, decades really, we tagged only two coyotes.

There were a great many, way too many to count.

You would have to use helicopters and sharpshooters over a very long time to upset the

the balance to a point where an adverse effect would rear it's ugly head.

franken,...... there's an old saying,..............

"When you hear hoof beats,.... don't think zebras,......very likely, it's just a horse"

I do not know the steps taken against the coyotes, it was before my time. It sounds similar to the bunnies. 

http://www.idahopress.com/news/state/mud-lake-was-scene-of-jackrabbit-killing/article_f513a070-8cec-55ca-8ee2-f9a13a2e57fa.html

The reporter provides a good recounting of most of the facts of the bunny bash, but misses some important points.

Farmers would pay a nickel a rabbit and kids could go out and make $20.00 on a Saturday. But, .22 ammo (at the time) was .02 cents a round and cut into profits, clubbing bunnies was simply more economically viable.

When the rabbit population was at its peak, killing rabbits lost favor, with all but those whose lives were damaged by the hoard. Collecting the bounty meant retrieving and transporting the animal; overpopulation brought disease and handling a dead rabbit wasn’t worth the nickel.

In the early 1980’s, a southern Idaho winter meant weeks of subzero weather. When winter arrived, the rabbits began to starve and freeze. All natural food sources, not covered by snow, were eaten and obliterated.  The only food that remained, in the miles of snow covered high desert, were stacks of hay to feed winter livestock.

Rabbits would surround a haystack and eat the bottom layer. The stack would topple and they would swarm and consume.

Some ranches outside of Mud Lake had sufficient acreage to support the use of .22 caliber rifles. Friends of friends and local volunteers took night trips to defend the winter hay.

Firing positions were posted ten yards off the main stacks, then wait in the dark and the cold. After ten minutes, there was movement. Starlight reflected off the fields of snow, revealing a dark blob, the size of a pond, oozing forward like a black amoeba.

When tip of the amoeba reached the haystack, the soft sound of hundreds of little feet patting the frozen ground came clear.

FIRE! Soldiers stood and halogen bulbs illuminated the snow to a war of rifle reports. The white ground, before the haystacks, became a roiling red and grey sea of bunny panic; lever action rifles maintained the barrage, until barrels glowed orange hot; gunshots, blood, dead rabbits, wounded rabbits, squealing rabbits, harmonizing in a macabre menagerie.

Lights cut and executioners sat, to oil and cool their tools. A tractor, running without lights, pushed the slaughtered to the side. We waited. Rabbits were starving; rabbits were desperate and in about fifteen minutes, rabbits would come again.

It was necessary. It was horrific. It was a good time.

Edited by frankendat
30 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I will have to revisit your 1975 thread, it is not coming to mind immediately, which means little as many things have fallen out of mind.

My father became an official "machinist" after he retired, for the sole purpose of credibility. He grew up with firearms, working on firearms, and had a firearms related Master's degree, but he needed income, to supplement his retirement. He enrolled in classes to become a certified or whatever machinist and aced them all.

At first the shop was open to all, but his skill made it a quick transition to "by appointment only".  Well, his skill and his refusal to charge what his services were worth. Likewise, when the shop first opened he accepted all guns, but he never cared for "black guns" and there are enough people who specialize in those modular firearms that was easy to refer them away. 

The 1911 platform, revolvers, and bolt action hunting rifles became his niche. In addition to complete custom builds, he would "accuraize" factory (or other builders) rifles. Reducing or eliminating factory tolerances, which brought groups together. When I visited the shop (4hr drive) He would let me shoot the "test" targets included with his builds. If I couldn't group .25 MOA or under, then the rifle would be redone. A rifle never needed redone.

He passed away last year. It has been unpleasant, but it was not a surprise and he lived a long and full life. I have been building a .22lr and there are so many things that I have to look up, that he just knew, it is a constant reminder. He is greatly missed. 

My beginning started early on. Our house was across the street from an elementary school, that I attended.

So,.... when the teacher wanted to talk to my mom, she just walked across the street.

Well, on one occasion my teacher came over and my mom made coffee. As they sat down at the kitchen table

my mom said, "ok mister big ears, get out". I headed for the back door, (from the kitchen to the back yard), and

as I started out I opened the "louver" window in the door and sat just outside the door.

The teacher says to my mom, "your son can be a success at anything he chooses, if he would just settle down

and stop making the class laugh".

That is all I needed to hear. I walked straight into the garage and looked at my stuff,.......

You see two doors down there was a "Genius" kid, "Randy Murphy", I say kid, he was a lot older than me,...

probably 19 or so. He was kinda famous. At 14 I think he was a professor at UCLA or USC.

He went on a game show at I think at 14 and cleaned them out,... LOL.

He built a ham radio from bits and pieces, had shoe boxes full of post cards from all over the world.

The few dollars I made doing this and that,... I bought stuff off him.

Laboratory glass ware mostly, graduated cylinders, beakers, and the like.

I was fascinated with electronics and had a small cabinet with dividers. I took apart any none working 

electronic items and put the resistors in one of the square spaces, and the capacitors in another, transistors

in still another, switches, jacks, even the fasteners had a place.

At my feet, my "Go Kart".

So I look at this stuff, and remembering what the teacher just said,..... 

I said to myself, "you can be anything you want to be"

I looked at all the lab glass and said, "you can be a scientist", I looked at all the radio components,

and said, "you can be an electronics guy",.... Then I looked down at my go kart,..........

and I said, "I want to be a machinist".

As if I was going to be making go karts for the rest of my life,... LOL!

But what does a kid know about such things.

My mom helped make me smart. She would bring home broken stuff from yard sales

and give them to me to fix. Clocks that wouldn't run, locks with no keys, timers that had gone south,...

all kinds of stuff. Sometimes the people would ask, "why do you want that?"

My mom would proudly say, "my son can fix anything"

LOL, she had more faith in me than I deserved by a long shot!!

I fixed maybe half of the stuff she brought home,.... (found a broken wire, a missing screw, needed a new cord)

stuff like that. I took the locks apart to see how they worked. Then I made a set of pass keys that made life

entertaining.

Decision made, 7th grade, the first year of junior high, straight into metal shop, stayed all three years there,

"went to summer school all three years just to stay in metal shop"

Come High school, same thing,... only I put the fix in. I reverted to my old ways, the class comedian.

Wore down my teachers, got them to agree to give me a "drop D". I wound up with 5 periods of metal

shop and one period of phs ed. I could not get out of gym. Some kind of state requirement or something. 

So,... I took 7:00 am gym, (the period before 1st period), froze my butt off, and the rest of the day in metal shop.

And again summer school to have access to the shop.

Please remember, the San Fernando Valley in the summer is hot as hell.

Asphalt getting sticky hot.

So there I am, in a metal shop, with a casting furnace, half the time I was welding or soldiering.

"I was bit by the trade and bit hard"

I'm gonna post a part two, cause the post has gotten long, too detailed.

Sorry, for that.

MM 

• Like 1