15 hours ago, john510 said:

When your Governor bans the sale of new gas powered cars that would be a dictator. And that's their goal. When they don't sell new cars that run on gas you don't have a choice. I'm glad Jones is going to pay. That will get all of the dead children back. I don't like him but don't understand how money fixes anything. 

Don't buy a new car. Buy a good used one. Or keep your old one maintained. Fight the system!

Taking Jones's money away teaches others what happens when you rise to the level of douchebag.  Now he and Trump may not be capable of appreciating this lesson but it hurts them all the same and we feel Schadenfreude. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Money is really the only way to punish people in certain cases. Taking money from ill gotten gains. Funny thing is how people do all kinds of horrible shit in this country and profit from it. Making money from the horror of sandy hook by spreading false stories, well if you can justify it? I gots no words. 

Forcing people to buy electric cars? Maybe I don't get it either. I think it is new cars being sold. I have six cars between my wife and I. The average age is 31 years. All run and can be daily driven. I get the exception we are but having never purchased a new vehicle I think as long as gas vehicles aren't banned  we are OK. They keep building more gas stations and producing more ICE cars so what is the cut off date for owning a gas car?

I'm not justifying Jones and what he said. I think the guys a nut and so extreme it's why he was targeted like that. What he said was wrong, mean and had to be painful for the victims families to hear. He was already making money without that incident. The car thing, people like you and I can and will keep older cars running. I'm not one that has to have a new car every 3-5 years just because. Most of this country isn't like that. They aren't building more gas stations here in California. They've made it so difficult with regulations it's not easy. They want them gone not built. My hope is once Newsom's reign of terror ends somebody with a little common sense gets in and backs away from extreme BS. And that probably won't happen. 

• Like 4

Used car prices are now through the roof just like everything else.  If you have a late model used car with around 20k miles on it, you can get back what you paid for it.  I was looking at a new 4cyl Toyota Tacoma, and they went up 5k over the 2023 price.  I haven't looked at all new car prices, but a couple I was interested in all went way up for 2024. 

Bill Maher is funny.  I expect he won't admit it, but he's turning into a conservative.  

• Like 3

Speaking of election interference..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-campaigns-2020-narrative-hunters-194408456.html

Considering Hunter is a law school graduate, the mere fact this he was stupid enough to hand over a laptop to a repair shop with all this information on it, then leaves it there unclaimed, pretty much proves to me he is a dumb ass crack fiend.

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Duncan said:

Used car prices are now through the roof just like everything else.  If you have a late model used car with around 20k miles on it, you can get back what you paid for it.  I was looking at a new 4cyl Toyota Tacoma, and they went up 5k over the 2023 price.  I haven't looked at all new car prices, but a couple I was interested in all went way up for 2024. 

Bill Maher is funny.  I expect he won't admit it, but he's turning into a conservative.  

Maher flip flops all over the place. What he said was right but in his next show he'll go back to conservatives are bad people. The thing I just can't understand about the liberal left is how they refuse to see the mistakes they've made and never learn from them. They'll never figure it out. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Maher flip flops all over the place. What he said was right but in his next show he'll go back to conservatives are bad people. The thing I just can't understand about the liberal left is how they refuse to see the mistakes they've made and never learn from them. They'll never figure it out. 

It's not about converting everyone into a conservative. We need there to be more than one party option. Sure these TV personalities aren't experts and are reading from a teleprompter part of the time but they have a crap load of influence whether people like it or not. What I see is a liberal trying to pull the reins on this woke madness. What we need is for the left to get back on the gameboard and I believe Maher is helping with this.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
On 6/7/2024 at 4:20 AM, bottomwatcher said:

First for "Man date" see Miss Maryland.

Second when is giving someone a choice being a dictator? If you want to buy an EV have at it. Forcing everyone else to buy one would be a dictator move.

In other news it looks like this scumbag is finally paying the piper.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/06/media/alex-jones-assets-sandy-hook/index.html

If Alex Jones owes $1.5 BILLION for spreading misinformation, how much money does Fauci owe everyone?

Quoted from MTG's Twitter/X

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

It's not about converting everyone into a conservative. We need there to be more than one party option. Sure these TV personalities aren't experts and are reading from a teleprompter part of the time but they have a crap load of influence whether people like it or not. What I see is a liberal trying to pull the reins on this woke madness. What we need is for the left to get back on the gameboard and I believe Maher is helping with this.

He knows how the make money from controversy that's what TV/media celebrity/personalities... comedians actually, do. Why would you believe him? Well first and foremost he's telling you what you want to hear in a pithy way. No one learns anything listening to what they want to hear. Second, it's somewhat funny. I don't believe he believes all that he shits out of his mouth but making it funny is an art. I don't watch him much but when I do it's for the lols. Influence???? like to change someone's political opinion or vote??? What does this say about the viewer that they would vote based on a comedienne's schstick??? Hardly, again minds are made up, he's either telling you what you want to hear or... he's funny. Or both. Popular, but not influential.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

If Alex Jones owes $1.5 BILLION for spreading misinformation, how much money does Fauci owe everyone?

No fucking shit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, IZRL said:

"We're not running these test do to current world events". Suuuuurrrreeee.. 

https://www.defensenews.com/training-sim/2024/06/06/us-test-fires-two-unarmed-minuteman-iii-ballistic-missiles/

image.png.46b6111d0798ae6312ca8f82195b43f8.png

By itself, not dangerous, but first step on the way to dangerous..

2 hours ago, IZRL said:

I don't think they need to be converted. I think they need to use common sense and some logic. An example, they want to stop these crime waves so they vote for another "soft on crime" politician that won't prosecute crime. Who the fuck does that ? They act like a right leaning or even centered politician, DA or whoever will ask for the death penalty for shoplifting. Maher has been very outspoken about the woke crap and I give him some credit for it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Shit how much does the Democratic party owe everyone ? Russian collusion, Hunter's laptop, you'll die and kill millions of others if you don't vaccinate etc.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

He knows how the make money from controversy that's what TV/media celebrity/personalities... comedians actually, do. Why would you believe him? Well first and foremost he's telling you what you want to hear in a pithy way. No one learns anything listening to what they want to hear. Second, it's somewhat funny. I don't believe he believes all that he shits out of his mouth but making it funny is an art. I don't watch him much but when I do it's for the lols. Influence???? like to change someone's political opinion or vote??? What does this say about the viewer that they would vote based on a comedienne's schstick??? Hardly, again minds are made up, he's either telling you what you want to hear or... he's funny. Or both. Popular, but not influential.

You missed my point entirely. Who knows what his play is. Neither me or you can say one way or the other. Also you give most viewers way to much credit. Most don't bother with looking for truth or trying to analyze data. They're there to be told how things are from someone who's on their team. Doesn't matter why he's saying, what matters is that he's saying it. There's a difference between someone that's on your team calling you out on dumb shit over someone who you despise telling you the same thing.

To be Honest, I'm not even sure what you're argument with this is?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Duncan said:

Of course,if you sell it,the replacement will also be much higher priced

than before.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

You missed my point entirely. Who knows what his play is. Neither me or you can say one way or the other. Also you give most viewers way to much credit. Most don't bother with looking for truth or trying to analyze data. They're there to be told how things are from someone who's on their team. Doesn't matter why he's saying, what matters is that he's saying it. There's a difference between someone that's on your team calling you out on dumb shit over someone who you despise telling you the same thing.

To be Honest, I'm not even sure what you're argument with this is?

I guess Ratsun members are a little more savvy than the average. So why was Bill posted if not to say this guy really knows his stuff? What does he know or is expert on that members aren't? Lets not lose sight of the fact that he's a comedian and this is mere entertainment.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I guess Ratsun members are a little more savvy than the average. So why was Bill posted if not to say this guy really knows his stuff? What does he know or is expert on that members aren't? Lets not lose sight of the fact that he's a comedian and this is mere entertainment.

I'll tell you why I posted that clip but then you have to tell my why you posted the clip of the pair of deranged flee infested feminists. Who's entire video was nothing but childish insults directed at trump. Were you trying to show that they really knew their stuff?

Your reply is an assumption. You assume I'm posting Maher clips to show that he really knows his stuff. That is incorrect. The reason I post his clips is to show the humor in the fact that you have one of the most left leaning TV personalities talking shit about the left. He hasn't said anything non leftist don't already know or think. It's good to hear some liberals still have their feet somewhat on planet earth.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

That's precisely why I posted that ever those two were. It poked fun at Him. I could care less about Biden and Trump they have a lot wrong with them along with their parties and supporters. I don't see them or anyone in public office as undeserving of ridicule. Schadenfreude.  

• Haha 1
On 6/7/2024 at 3:34 PM, gh0stwerx76 said:

"Did you serve?" Isn't a statement it's a question. (if you can fuck this up maybe just maybe you can be wrong in how you view other shit too? IDK IDC) Id have to known in advance you weren't good enough to serve for it to be a "shamelss cheep shot". You're too closed off to invest any real energy into this, just wanted to draw your attention to this weird fucked up twisting of my comment. 

"Where were you paradime? Did you serve?" To fuck this up, I'd have to know in advance your lack of awareness that these cheep shot loaded questions are an insult along with saying I was "not good enough"to serve". To this I say, chew your dick off and go fuck yourself.

Maybe you're too closed off to invest any real energy into getting to know this community before butting in and making a fool of yourself here yet again. Everyone on DOA knows I'm fucking blind except for you private shit for brains. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That's precisely why I posted that ever those two were. It poked fun at Him. I could care less about Biden and Trump they have a lot wrong with them along with their parties and supporters. I don't see them or anyone in public office as undeserving of ridicule. Schadenfreude.  

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 6/7/2024 at 11:24 PM, datzenmike said:

Don't buy a new car. Buy a good used one. Or keep your old one maintained. Fight the system!

Taking Jones's money away teaches others what happens when you rise to the level of douchebag.  Now he and Trump may not be capable of appreciating this lesson but it hurts them all the same and we feel Schadenfreude. 

I just put new struts on the rear and front of my Camry, got several other things to change as well. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Gotta keep it going for now that I'm retired.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, IZRL said:

You would have to be completely stupid and so liberally distorted to even think that could be possible. And Newsom knows there's plenty of that around to create an ad that bad. That could be the dumbest piece of left wing bullshit I've ever seen. Pulled over for a pregnancy test ? That's how intelligent the Democrats think their supporters are.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, paradime said:

Everyone on DOA knows I'm fucking blind except for you private shit for brains. 

8 hours ago, IZRL said:

I didn't know this. 

It even says so in his profile that is next to every post he makes.😎 Also the reason I don't give him any shit about misspelling cuz I know he is using a voice to type kind of thingimawhatsit.

"chew your dick off and go fuck yourself"

That has got to be worth about a million interwebs points, IMHO.

Edited by KELMO
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2