• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 10:33 AM, mrbigtanker said:

You don't see me with a thousand questions on heredo you ? And no I don't pay everyone to work on my truck. Can you just finish it already it really is simple.Well maybe not for you.

This post is near and dear to my heart. 

Here we are 3 years later and my truck is long since done (2+ years) and back on the road all by my own hand and questions.   Yet yours is not.  Alas, I will await with baited breath the return of your truck in motion.  

Edited by d.p
  • Like 1

You can hardly compare the two types of builds. Yours is a warmed over stock resto, while Ray's is a total custom build. I like your truck, don't get me wrong, but if a pissing contest is what you're after, you're going to lose.

There is something to be said for having a finished vehicle, and I'm glad you've been enjoying ownership, but I wish you'd sell it already so we don't have to see your ass crack anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
58 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

You can hardly compare the two types of builds. Yours is a warmed over stock resto, while Ray's is a total custom build. I like your truck, don't get me wrong, but if a pissing contest is what you're after, you're going to lose.

There is something to be said for having a finished vehicle, and I'm glad you've been enjoying ownership, but I wish you'd sell it already so we don't have to see your ass crack anymore.

Plot twist, it's his wife's cleavage 😆

But seriously, I like your stock dash, d.p 😅

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Thank yoooooou captain obvious.  

I’m not trying to compete with anyone. I was simply making the point that my truck is long done regardless of the level of detail or the number of questions or how much money I spent on it.  

Its my wife’s ass and I don’t care about the dash, that is unless some one comes along with one I can buy.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, d.p said:

This post is near and dear to my heart. 

Here we are 3 years later and my truck is long since done (2+ years) and back on the road all by my own hand and questions.   Yet yours is not.  Alas, I will await with baited breath the return of your truck in motion.  

Big deal. What carbs wheels an air freshener! Who really gives a shit. I sure dont. Oh by the way I am cranking 3 different projects at once. But I’m not counting. Enjoy your truck. I will say one thing at least you got a 521. There’s hope for you yet. 

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Big deal. What carbs wheels an air freshener! Who really gives a shit. I sure dont. Oh by the way I am cranking 3 different projects at once. But I’m not counting. Enjoy your truck. I will say one thing at least you got a 521. There’s hope for you yet. 

Hell yeah 6+ years of ownership and all I have managed to do are carbs, wheels and an air freshener.  I guess there is still hope for me yet.

ffs-eye.gif

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, CollinL said:

Do you have pictures of the mount you made for the a/c compressor, and what parts did you use? I am in houston and I would really like to add a/c to my 620

I do not.  I took the smog pump bracket and modified it to hold the compressor.  I don't have this truck any longer but its for sale in Houston on Craigslist so go check it out.