Leno's Garage

albyneau

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there for a tour june 2017 and he has 2 big shops, 1st shop is full of cars, motorcycles and other things, 2nd shop is where the mechanics work and restore cars and he even has steam powered equipment and a steam powered train.  

On 9/29/2018 at 10:14 PM, mrbigtanker said:

Ive seen it up close and it’s cool. I will give it that. He did tell me it was worth 80,000.00 and I told him don’t do drugs son.

I appraised my 1200 coupe at 80,000,000 ???

Anyone else want to name a number value nowhere near reality for their car?

• Haha 1

That truck could built for somewhere in the low to mid $20's.  That also includes the price of a landed truck from Australia.  As I recall, the body kit was insanely expensive, and may not be available anymore. 

I'm surprised Jay Leno could even fit in that truck to drive it. 

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't see the appeal of that or any body kit. It demeans both vehicles and is embarrassment to be seen in. Get the real thing or go home.

I can appreciate cars that have subtle changes that actually compliment the car.

kits really seem to take away rather than add to the visual. 

My '69 Charger had a raised 'lip' on the back end of the trunk lid so an added spoiler (allowable for NASCAR) would sit higher than a competition. Many cars come with spoilers that cannot possibly be useful. My '70 Dart came with factory hood pins. Not only not needed but a PITA every time you wanted under the hood.