Fuck!!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that sucks!!! I will keep an eye pealed for some tail lights.

Dad's are a pain in the ass thats all I have to say. Shit the last time I saw my dad is when he wanted something tig welded. He drove 3 hrs to my work that night. Which is 1hr farther than my house which he never stops by at, even though he drives by it on the way to work.. After I got it done he left didn't even want to hang out afterwards.. Before that I think it was close to a year ago... Sometimes I think some dads didn't want to be dads, if you know what I mean..

It will get better when you move out, it did for me :D

let me say this no matter if dad was home or not or never called it just made me a better person and stronger ,so now with my son we have a absolute blast ,with me i ust tune all the bad out and think hey i want my boy to actually have someone there to be a friend and a dad so cheer up we can fix your ride bro

For me its the other way around. I fuck all my fathers cars up and then blame him for buying such a lame car. HE!

I have messed up my fathers cars many a time!!!!! But I fixed them since I know it was my fault. I don't blame other people. HE SHOULD MAN UP! Your parked car was hit by his moving car. It's his fault. If it was so badly parked he would of told your ass to move it. The thing is that he was not paying attention while driving and he is using that "BAD PARKING" as an excuse. My father hates when I parked the car wrong. And he will wake my ass up at the middle of the night just so I can park it correctly. His house his rules...

lol I spend about 5 min a week total talking to my dad

and I live with him.

could be better but hes been plenty worse,

dont take your mediocre dads for granted and remeber they could be alot worse.

and bummer about your car man, and pics of the carnage?

Bonvo, I think his car is coupe not a hatch? But the question I have is will the rear tail lights interchange between these two different styles.

there was no real hatch from what ive seen. there was the one that was more boxy then the one that was more like a fast back

1200-1.jpg

1200-2.jpg