Eagle_Adam aka Adam Johnson

Agreed, the sad thing is I think this post being up and active is the only thing that might give Adam the motivation to handle it and make it right sooner rather than later.

At the end of the day something should be a simple transaction, all the seller should have to do is pay and send their address and that's it, after that it's the buyers responsibility to package up and ship in a timely manner, this is 2016, there is no excuse for anything less.

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this is just going to go round in circles. It's pointless me going on until something happens.

DatzenMike yes but I did hit him up literally 3-4 times a week for the first 3 maybe even 4 months and there was a different excuse everytime, it's not like he could have forgotten about it, it's not hard to go to the post office and ship something or issue a refund, literally takes longer to write an excuse as to why you couldnt than just doing it.

...yes

At the end of the day something should be a simple transaction, all the seller should have to do is pay and send their address and that's it, after that it's the buyers responsibility to package up and ship in a timely manner, this is 2016, there is no excuse for anything less.

... and yes again.

• Like 1

Clearly I'm not impatient as I waited months before posting this, but if it's taken 6 months to pretty much get nowhere I think you can see my skepticism in hoping that Adam steps up and makes it right. To be honest I could care less Wether I get my money back or he sends the correct parts.

How does someone need to "work on" giving a refund? It literally takes as long as it took for me to send him my money.

I'm sorry if I sound defensive it's just been a frustrating experience, however I do hope Adam steps up and does the right thing.

sometimes giving a refund means you have to have the money 

it could be well spent by now and he would have to earn it to be able to refund it or maybe write a rubber check instead 

but in the end i would bet you get a full refund and get to keep the parts 

I am sure it was a mistake on adam's part and not trying to intentionally screw anyone 

he has done way to much good for way to many people for the few bad transactions to tarnish his image 

I am sorry you had a bad experience but would bet money it will be made right in the end

• Like 2

Well basically the progress is Adam says to send him the pedals back he sent that are the wrong ones and he will refund me.... shipping to ship them back to him is $18.  I asked him if he was going to be paying for that $18 in shipping.... and have been waiting for a response for 2 days.  (Yes he has logged on since I have messaged him).  If Adam was truely the stand up guy some of you would claim one would think he would just refund me and after refunding me have me send him the pedals.  I guess he just doesn't want someone dicking him around for 6 months about sending him something... oh wait... that's what he has been doing.  For those of you saying oh good he is resolving it..... I Haven't seen a dime, he has made promises before, I'm hopeful yet doubtful he would refund me if I sent him these pedals.  So now once again just sitting here waiting on adam.  

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Just a little update... oh wait there isn't one, Adam has done nothing, and ignores my messages.  So to those of you vouching for him you might want to rethink vouching for him next time.

• Like 2

It is what it is, I just want to make sure no one elses gets the shaft by him so I'd rather not let the subject die because as soon as I do I'm sure he'll do it to some other poor unfortunate sap lol

• Like 3

I've traded and shipped parts with Adam before but no money exchanged. Always worked out fine and if anything I feel I came out ahead. This is why I was reluctant to keep this post open without allowing him some time to correct things first. I understand that life sometimes intrudes and upsets many a plan. Sometimes personal choices are made that have dire results that make things worse. It happens. Sometimes people just drop everything and move on.

Not excusing here. Trashy I hope things eventually work out for you and Adam and you come to some sort of arrangement suitable to both. The take away here is that any deals made involve a balance of trust and risk management.

• Like 1

Should ban eagle_adam, its obvious he doesn't give a shit about trashy or his money.  And so what if he did other people right, he did trashy wrong and whats to stop him from doing it again?  

Yeah you left it open to what end?  Nothing so far.  If its you Mike that has the power to ban the mfer then you should do it. Otherwise you send a message that its ok for people to scam on this site because 'life sometimes intrudes.' And I guarantee you would sing a different song if he ripped you off as well. 

• Like 3

Should ban eagle_adam, its obvious he doesn't give a shit about trashy or his money.  And so what if he did other people right, he did trashy wrong and whats to stop him from doing it again?  

Yeah you left it open to what end?  Nothing so far.  If its you Mike that has the power to ban the mfer then you should do it. Otherwise you send a message that its ok for people to scam on this site because 'life sometimes intrudes.' And I guarantee you would sing a different song if he ripped you off as well. 

Personal agreements and arrangements made outside the forum are out of my control and none of my business or yours really.   Anyone who make deals on the internet or anywhere else knows, or should know, the risks involved. Not my job, or yours, to be arbiter and point out who's at fault or what should be done about it. Trashy was provided a forum to air his grievance, and I think I've been fair in allowing time for Adam to correct or respond to it.... and he still can. Door swings both ways. So now Adam's image has progressed into the court of public opinion. It's simple, if after reading this you don't like the way Adam does business.... don't deal with him. That's the message provided here for everyone.

Thanks for your opinion on how to moderate this forum Mr. 300 posts.

• Like 5

Personal agreements and arrangements made outside the forum are out of my control and none of my business or yours really. Anyone who make deals on the internet or anywhere else knows, or should know, the risks involved. Not my job, or yours, to be arbiter and point out who's at fault or what should be done about it. Trashy was provided a forum to air his grievance, and I think I've been fair in allowing time for Adam to correct or respond to it.... and he still can. Door swings both ways. So now Adam's image has progressed into the court of public opinion. It's simple, if after reading this you don't like the way Adam does business.... don't deal with him. That's the message provided here for everyone.

Thanks for your opinion on how to moderate this forum Mr. 300 posts.

So if the initiation of the deal didn't originate on a publically accessible forum page, it's treated differently than the dealings of other members who have been banned for the same thing, if not less?
  • Like 1

OK....  after some consultation with ]2eDeYe it's been decided that Eagle_Adam membership be permanently suspended to prevent any further 'problems'. I was hoping this post would pressure him to resolve things to Trashy's satisfaction but seems to be not the case. Time up, I consider this matter closed

• Like 5