Eagle_Adam aka Adam Johnson

Hobospyder we have been through this before and I still never received anything, as I said as soon as I receive them I will delete this or update it saying all is worked out. I understand seems like he's your buddy but I'm not going to take it to pm until things are actually resolved once again it's been 6 months, this isn't like a I'm pissed because it's been 2 weeks and I haven't received what I paid for yet type thing.

I've never met nor done business directly with Adam before so no, not really my buddy. I just don't like the throwing people on blast thing. There's a couple of guys on here that know who and why I can throw someone on blast and I'm sure it's a lot more money that I'm out than you are. I'd prefer to deal with things personally. Usually get better results that way

Also, there is no deleting

And to those that know my story, don't spill it, neither time nor place

• Like 2
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobospyder I've tried dealing personally... for months and months. Once again it's been 6 months this post wasn't something I posted up as soon as I had an issue, monetary amount is unimportant it wouldn't matter if it had been $100 or $1000 the situation would have been the same. But as DatzenMike said we will let this lay and see if he follows through with shipping out to me. If you really want all the details and screen shots feel free to pm me.

And after all this he didn't even send me 810 pedals... defend him all you want, he can make all the excuses, but I have given him chance after chance to make it right, took 6 months and he sends me some other pedals, they look like 510 maybe, but definitely not 1st Gen 810.

Here is what he sent me

20161227_135841.jpg

Here are 810 pedals

FB_IMG_1482864256825.jpg

DatzenMike I paid very well for these pedals and it's been 6 months literally, i paid him in June, already made pedals from scratch for the car because I couldn't wait any longer. I was planning on using these as templates to make several sets for the 810 guys since they're so hard to find. So no these won't work for me. At this point I want my money back or the right pedals. Had I paid $50 and he actually shipped them in a timely manner making them work would have been an option but we are past that now.

• Like 1

I'm not being defensive or anything, just saying, for $180 I feel like I should have gotten what I paid for, and when I sent him money through paypal immediately and provided my address right then and there even taking a week in this day and age is unacceptable to ship something... but 6 MONTHS!?!?!?

Literally two people said Adam would say "bad adam" when called out, apparently he has done this before and says the same things and makes the same excuses

It's an inside joke... don't take it personally.

And if my previous post offended you, then I'm sorry.

• Like 2

Literally two people said Adam would say "bad adam" when called out, apparently he has done this before and says the same things and makes the same excuses

He's done right by too many here to get the response you are looking for. No one seems to be saying you didn't get fucked here, but Adam will likely not get bent over too far on Ratsun. I expect he will man up on this one. I doubt you will ever be un pissed, and I don't blame you. If I did future business with Adam, this thread would play into my decision. So thank you for sharing, sorry for the lack of lynching, and I hope you end up whole on the deal.

• Like 2