Finally back... Dapper Lighting 575

Well I would be super interested in a single light set up for my motorcycle if it's possible, let me know some numbers

buy one of the 7 inch lights and fab up a housing and wiready harness? Do you have a headlight currently? Can't remember, been a bit since I saw the bike
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get Sat delivery... it's an option you ask for. I don't know if it was.

Your item was processed through a facility in VANCOUVER, CANADA on May 20, 2016 at 10:51 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

So yesterday before noon it was about 115 miles away, 40 of that water. This is the May 24th long weekend.

Well I would be super interested in a single light set up for my motorcycle if it's possible, let me know some numbers

JW speaker if you are looking for 5.75 light. They make amazing LED lights, which will fit a lot better (no projector). If you want 7" JW Speaker or Trucklite, or even GE Nighthawk LED (looks most like a halogen light).

And of course there are a ton of knockoffs on amazon that have good reviews...

I only recommend this route as stuffing a projector of any size into a motorcycle headlight is usually not possible.

• Like 1

Hey. On a four lamp system is there a ballast for each bulb? Or do the Hi and Lo run off a single ballast on one side?

The Hi beam lamps are here and this....

HID.jpg

I put the Lo beams in and then the Hi. When I went in for the wiring this was all that was in the box. If the Hi beams are like the Lo, then there are no ballasts, no HID bulbs and no wiring, other than the picture. ???

• Like 1