Finally back... Dapper Lighting 575

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got the update email yesterday. Maybe start shipping friday which would be nice.

Strangely enough the emails from dapper lighting get out under promotions instead of updates with the Gmail divide it up system. Most everything I get in that folder is spam so I'm lucky I didn't delete it before reading it

• Like 1

Dappers emails fall into promotional for me also, like hobo.

Here's the email content, incase someone never got it...

--> 575 Parts Arrival

Hi Everybody,

They're finally here! The parts have arrived at our facility (4/27)! We will be spending most of today unpacking the container of materials and parts. Assembly of the 575's will begin as soon as the parts are laid out and some shipping can start *hopefully* this Friday. 

There will be progress pictures on our instagram page so make sure to follow us for more updates. (www.instagram.com/dapperlighting)

Relay harness are included with your purchase of the 575 kits. However, we decided to make last minute changes on harnesses to make installation simpler and allow for four headlight high beam. As a result, those harnesses did not come with this shipment, but it will come with the second batch of 575's which will be arriving late June.

You can install the 575's without the relay harnesses and the headlights will run provided your car's wiring is in working condition. If you feel uncomfortable installing without relay harnesses, reply back to this email and we'll send you an alternative relay harness that will do the same job without the four headlight high beam.

Thank you for your support and patience as we assemble, package, and ship out the 575's. Please let us know if you have any other questions by replying directly to this email!

- Jonathan Ting

Customer Service Manager (Part Time 575 Assembler)

1(415)-493-8236

Dapper Lighting

P.S. Let your friends know about what's going on! There seem to be a few people who haven't been receiving emails and I'd like everyone to be up to date!

------------------------------------------

Question on the harness.

My car runs all four headlights with high beams on already. Do I still need the new harness or will the alternative one work?

Have you checked spam? We're waiting on a shipment of HIDs to arrive. All of the non-HID orders have shipped out. HID orders should ship out early next week.

So the HID lamps are the same as the 'regular' lamps other than the bulbs? Just waiting for the bulbs now?

Luckily I don't need my headlights RIGHT NOW.  I've got my 1st Gen set of dapper lights still running strong.  For me if there are guys that NEED these headlights to get running, I'm good with them being a priority. Plus I ordered HID this time. Can't wait to have matching headlights and high beams. 

Plus I've got an old set of BMW ellipsoid headlights sitting around I still need to sell. 

Hey guys sorry for the late response. The HID kit consists of ballasts and bulbs. We're waiting for ballasts from our supplier. ETA is next week.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. I've been spending most of my time at the warehouse so haven't been as responsive on the forums.

Thanks!

Ben

Starting to get excited. Living vicariously through hobo's experience.

the-blues-brothers-dan-aykroyd.jpg

I'm the other side of customs, the border, 30 miles of water, couple of hundred miles... and it's May.

HIT IT!

dude i'm kinda freaking out. two things i preordered when i had my taxes along with paying bills, these headlights and a set of earbuds. 

the delivery date got me excited since i don't have to watch my daughter tomorrow but i'm thinking i won't have them to install.....

When you guys get your 575. Please take some pictures. I order the hid so, I get to wait.

of course there will be pictures. shit if i'm here for the post man i'll take a picture of them too