Finally back... Dapper Lighting 575

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they blind the shit out of ppl ? I like the output btw...

They will if you don't have them adjusted right.

They will have a cutoff just like modern cars. And like qtip said, if they are incorrectly adjusted, they will blind oncoming traffic... they will also blind oncoming traffic when your cresting a hill, just like modern cars do with projectors... if your below the cutoff, your getting blinded...

They will if you get the high beam only.

They don't sell the high beams only... noob.

Side note.

Amazes me how a lot of these questions would be avoided if they click the link and ..... read.

I can read just fine. How about you do some reading?

The $250 setup uses halogen bulbs, $350 uses HIDs. HIDs are about 2.5x brighter. Don't have any photos at the moment.

The halogen setup is ~$250, HID setup is ~$350. We are ONLY selling single beam units right now so you get a set of low beam and a set of high beam. We include a relay harness that will activate all 4 headlamps to come on at once on high beam. Most vehicles shut off the low beam when you activate high beam.

The halogen bulbs are H11 bulbs which can be purchased at any auto parts store. The HIDs are generic style H11 which is available at any aftermarket lighting shop.

Ben assures me that they do. As I see it 4 lamps the same, the outer have the cut off, the high beams do not. All four are on, on high beam position.... DICK

My BMW has auto leveling headlights, they point down on uphills and such, adjust for added weight in the car like people and gas, and I rarely get flashed.

I really wish trucks were required to have auto leveling headlights. Would help a ton when someone hooks up a trailer or puts a yard of gravel in the back...

That doesnt help..thats HID colors. 

I'm asking about the Halo ring.  I looked on their site and didn't see it. I saw the 2 different types of Halos but no mention of colors.

"modern" halos can mean a lot of things, there are so many different types and styles from solid single color to pixel controlled RGB set ups....

That doesnt help..thats HID colors. 

I'm asking about the Halo ring.  I looked on their site and didn't see it. I saw the 2 different types of Halos but no mention of colors.

"modern" halos can mean a lot of things, there are so many different types and styles from solid single color to pixel controlled RGB set ups..

Ah, that I would not know. But, it is a good question. 

Ben?

Sunlight is what our eyes were designed by nature and genetics to see in. Sunlight is 'about' 5,500 to 6,000 K. When you get above or below this you are actually 'seeing' less and less as you climb toward ultra violet or drop towards infra red. (both invisible to the eye) 

• Like 2

PS: As we release more images and you guys get a better feel for the product, you're more than welcome to change your order. You just need to send an email to info@dapperlighting.com and let them know so we can edit the invoice. We're down to about 10 kits left so there might not be too many of each left. Change your order now rather than later for better selection.

They should ship next week. Shipping typically takes 21-28 days depending on customs so we're on track still.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Ben

• Like 1