Finally back... Dapper Lighting 575

I have an issue with the stock relay on my truck so half the time the low beams won't come on without wiggling it. Hoping the wiring harness will give me the opportunity it to delete that relay out or I'll take care of it when I rewire the truck. Could you possibly have something similar going on?

• Like 1
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The left side always lights on low beams. The right side flickers but fails to light at least half the time. Drove to work and they both were on again. This time.

Last night bought some H11 halogen bulbs for back up on my trip. Can't be stopped for having a lamp out on my Canby trip. This is not what I imagined this trip would be like.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad you got it working! Sorry I've been MIA on the forums. There are multiple tab types. We're setup for european tabs so you guys need to shave tabs. Working on some kind of cool fix to eliminate this problem. Thanks for your understanding guys!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm finally back with our new 575 headlamps that kick ass.

We've been hard at work developing our newest lamps called the 575. They are replacement projector units for the 5.75" systems (4 headlights).

We have a limited pre-order going on that gets you 25% off, free shipping, free halo upgrade, and first dibs off the production line.

Chrome or Black finish

No halo, Classic halo, or Modern halo

Low beam only and high beam only projectors

Relay harness

Halogen or HID

5 Year Warranty

These lamps are modular meaning when we release our fancy LED projectors, you can buy an upgrade kit and swap over to a fully sealed LED unit yourself in less than 5 mins.

Check out the link here: http://dapperlightin...s/575-pre-order

This isn't a public page so you have to access from the link above.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!

Ben

415-493-8236

info@dapperlighting.com

575_1_compact.jpg?v=1454363965

Hey whats up guys! Sorry I've been out of town a lot and didn't have a chance to check the forums.

We got slammed pretty hard when we released the 575s and it became so hectic we couldn't keep up with the harness shipments. Some harnesses were shipped out and some weren't. Please note that the kits now do NOT include the harnesses but anyone who purchased under the group buy is still entitled to a free one. 

Please contact Jonathan at support@dapperlighting.com with the title: GROUP BUY 575 RELAY HARNESS and he will get you squared away.

If you have any questions at all, please contact me directly at ben@dapperlighting.com to work out any issues.

Thanks!

Ben

Folks we're processing harnesses for those who emailed us.

Also, we have LED upgrades available now. You can convert your unit to LED low beam or high beams. You will need to send back your housings to us or you can swap yourself. It takes less than 5 mins to swap. 

If you're interested, please contact us to get more info.

Thanks!