Small hawaii meet pics

sanitys

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho nah!!! I swea, one of these days i'm going to be dea wen a meet goes down. Those Toys are timeless. Seems like they've been in the scene forever. I get pics from the uurly 80's that have a few of those Rollas.

The 520 is knuts! I think I saw that one at Shasta in '03 or '04 and it was 4-sale. Braddah bettah take good kea of that thing in hawaii. Kanaloa going claim um bumbai! Hahaha.

Shootz,

brian

cherry!:thumbsup:

where was this, Oahu?

Looks like the new regional park up in Waipio Gentry. ;)

TOo much humbug/hassling in Sand Island?

-Brian

Eh, who's wagon? Was this kinda spontanious? Turnout looked a little small. I KNOW get more old skool imports in hawaii.

cherry!:thumbsup:

where was this, Oahu?

Yeah it was.

You didnt happen to snap a pic of the 720 beside the white 510 Wagon?

No I posted all the pictures I took, but try this guys pictures...

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/machgtr/old%20school%20meet/

-Brian

Eh, who's wagon? Was this kinda spontanious? Turnout looked a little small. I KNOW get more old skool imports in hawaii.

you have a good eye, yeah turn out was small, it was posted on craigslist a few times as well as forumshawaii, so it was advertised for awhile. Seems they are trying to get another one put together for next month, I should be able to bring the 620 to that one. Oh and Im pretty sure the wagon is polini's (member here) but I didnt get the chance to talk to him if it was his.

Got some nice cars over on the Island. I am sure that is hard considering all the sand and Salt water all over the place...I hope that the 520 got Long distance since it had Nevada Plates.....very cool thanks for the pics...you know how we all like pics...:)

Fuji? Munky Wurks Royce? Nah!!!! Rajah dat. I went HCC wit Royce. My brother was his classmate at Castle. Cheeehooooo. Wea da oddah hawaiians stay?

Tread jak. Sorry cuz.

-Brian

My apologies to my caucasian audience. I am available for Ehbranics translations by appointment only. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa!

Ahhhhhh, no wonder I no recognize.

I remember the truck when it was for sale. Didn't realize it ended up in Hawai'i. New owner loco boy or haole? Don't remember the PO's name, but that truck is totally clean -- quality resto.

• 4 weeks later...