Ratsun Forum Down.

Some when after Midnight last night the forum was not accessible. I'm assured this has been remedied about 20 min ago. What can I say, the POST(TIT)s filled the internet up to over full and some 500 pages of Insomniacs (one of the old ones not flatcat's) were deleted to make some room.

Carry on rats.....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What i want to know is why isn't the "how to" pinned topics not cleaned up?? 

You got make your PC faster ( seriously?)  and how to make an effective for sale ad ,, (most cold hearted troll ever?) , but i had to search and search for the one to change your Datsun to El dizzy ,and god knows where the how to fix your heater valve is..... Probably 2 of the best threads for getting Datsuns back on the road ..on the cheap.  

Coming in just ahead of the gas filler fix,, but only because, that is easily found with quick search.

image.png

• Like 2

You got make your PC faster ( seriously?)  and how to make an effective for sale ad ,, (most cold hearted troll ever?) , but i had to search and search for the one to change your Datsun to El dizzy ,and god knows where the how to fix your heater valve is..... Probably 2 of the best threads for getting Datsuns back on the road ..on the cheap.  

Coming in just ahead of the gas filler fix,, but only because, that is easily found with quick search.

The search function,does seem a bit forgetful,and one can only look at user content for the last year,does everything drop off or?
  • Like 1

image.png

Typed "How to fix heater valve" into the search #2 was.... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/16631-stop-heater-valve-leak/

There was also... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/65336-using-datsun-720-heater-valve-in-place-of-datsun-510-valve/

I love how everyone is just ignoring the obvious, and won't state the truth...

It has to be all of Rick-rat's posts that Mike has hidden from us but not deleted that are taking up all the extra space on the hard drives, duh.

So what you're saying is its mikes fault.