Your moms aunt Flo's 411

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much to report other than the only 190 rear pumkins i can find are 3.8889  even my asshat neighbors 2000 had a 3.8889 which is weird cuz i thought those were supposed to have 3.7 in them..  Guess i might have to get one out of a 720,, and retro fit it in there and what-not

:confused:

• Like 1

Not much to report other than the only 190 rear pumkins i can find are 3.8889 even my asshat neighbors 2000 had a 3.8889 which is weird cuz i thought those were supposed to have 3.7 in them.. Guess i might have to get one out of a 720,, and retro fit it in there and what-not

Ford 9"

• Like 1

"Yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i was using it as a metaphor , for the putting of SUs on a J13"

Like the JDM SS [sport Sedan] sedan?

Yeah kinda ,, only using MGB manifold and carbs..  Probably just put an A14 in it since the 5speed is a easy bolt on and lower RPMs at freeway speeds would be nicer than having something "cool" to show guys when you pop the hood..

Ford 9"

Nah,, i have a Datsun replacement that should also reduce the rear track as well to fit a little wider tire under the thing... shwing

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

I aint done shit to this other than adjust valves and drive it the fuck around..   Soooo when the weather decided to be icing conditions for the drive out to visit Izzo this weekend i hooked up a anti-icing tube..  fuck it,  you don't know me,, i do what i want 

HVAC skills ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bro

IMG_3426_zpsec2oulmh.jpg

Use of aluminum tape is a proprietary type thing so don't even fuckin try to copy that shit..

Hooked it here,,, doobity doo

IMG_3427_zpsmyncbsgs.jpg

Ran it over there  doobity doo

IMG_3430_zpsyvligynk.jpg

Wired it to exhaust,,,  BAM!!

IMG_3429_zpsui9chgqy.jpg

Aaaand i found the right depth radiator cap ( new in the box) while at a buddys house a few weeks ago.

IMG_3431_zpslrjjrtge.jpg

Made the 250 mile trip ,, some of which was WELL below freezing ,, no problems at all..

https://goo.gl/maps/pgsuzyftCs12

I took a picture with a couple of her sisters and compared to them,,  she looks like the breakfast crowd stripper at the Viva El Twato Wango.

IMG_3422_zps7prpje1f.jpg

• Like 8

Elma ..    He's pretty much into anything Datsun ..  I think he has 5 411s on the property right now,, ( my memory is old and hashed) , probably 8 more in just parts.

Crazy thing ,, when we went to Izzos this weekend,, Izzos "new" B210 he traded for,, the guy he bought it from bought it from the same guy.. We got bullshitting to much last night and i forgot to get him to let me get a couple old pics from when he sold it,,  to freak Tim out. :lol:

• Like 1

hey whats raymond WA like? 

A cross between that apartment in breaking bad where the guy got his head smashed by the ATM,  a Bakersfield stock yard,,,and a three day old dead fish tied around your neck while you stand in the rain outside the unemployment office,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for the rest of your life.

Real picture from "downtown"

abandoned-garage-raymond-washington-usa-

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just storing it in one of my garages,   since my dad lives about 1/8 of a mile from the Pacific ocean..  I left my mig welder in his spare bedroom for 6 months once,,, and the feed wheel was rusty enough to have to wire wheel it so it would work correctly.