Datslocos fun run/campout to MT Shasta Aug 28-30th

Datsloco

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time at the first annual Datslocos camp out ! Putting names to faces meant a good time all around . The late night fire session was like one big family .

The trip was much smoother on the way home . The canby truck cruised 70 ish most of the way home with out a problem . Thanks Hogie for switching shifts and going to work late last night . All on the name of doing cool stuff in a datsun. Datslocos baby !

To all the locos that made it , I would just like to say thank you. It was a long drive and challenges for a few of us .

But the boat ramp burn outs were awesome ! Even if it meant blowing a head gasket in eastbays truck.

Now that's datslocos , traveling 5 + hours to take turns doing burn outs up a boat ramp . With risk of breaking something , no one thought twice . And then the unthinkable happens, eastbays head gaskets blows 2 hours from the closest auto parts store . No one goes anywhere ! Because it gets fixed in the parking lot at camp in less than an hour. .

I could of stayed 2 more days , probably a good thing I didn't , woke up this morning with chest pains , just getting released from the hospital and ordered to bed rest for a couple days . .

When I get home , I will post the pictures I have .

Can't wait to see the boat ramp burn off video !

P.S. we put 3.33 gears on the lil hooker and it made the trip without any problems. I did have to stop for gas every 70 Miles . But what a blast !

Thanks everyone

• Like 7

Next year I want to get in on those little Taco's or whatever was being made over in the Cali camp. Thats gotta be good camp food!

Very nice to meet everyone!

That fire was great!

Sorry bro we offered everyone some but I guess not everyone heard. They were chicken fajita tacos lol

• Like 1

I had a great time at the first annual Datslocos camp out ! Putting names to faces meant a good time all around . The late night fire session was like one big family .

The trip was much smoother on the way home . The canby truck cruised 70 ish most of the way home with out a problem . Thanks Hogie for switching shifts and going to work late last night . All on the name of doing cool stuff in a datsun. Datslocos baby !

To all the locos that made it , I would just like to say thank you. It was a long drive and challenges for a few of us .

But the boat ramp burn outs were awesome ! Even if it meant blowing a head gasket in eastbays truck.

Now that's datslocos , traveling 5 + hours to take turns doing burn outs up a boat ramp . With risk of breaking something , no one thought twice . And then the unthinkable happens, eastbays head gaskets blows 2 hours from the closest auto parts store . No one goes anywhere ! Because it gets fixed in the parking lot at camp in less than an hour. .

I could of stayed 2 more days , probably a good thing I didn't , woke up this morning with chest pains , just getting released from the hospital and ordered to bed rest for a couple days . .

When I get home , I will post the pictures I have .

Can't wait to see the boat ramp burn off video !

P.S. we put 3.33 gears on the lil hooker and it made the trip without any problems. I did have to stop for gas every 70 Miles . But what a blast !

Thanks everyone

Hope all is well. Feel better bro. Great meeting all you locos!!!

• Like 1